Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep this will be great headlines for the club when Rashays goes bust

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
All we been seeing here is basically...

The board is fucked how can they not have a sponsor.

Then

A potential sponsor is going to come on board...

The kids on the kennel...

The board is fucked how can they accept an orange logo sponsor.

You guys remind me of the democrat party in America... Bitch and moan about anything and everything with no logic or reason.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All we been seeing here is basically...

The board is fucked how can they not have a sponsor.

Then

A potential sponsor is going to come on board...

The kids on the kennel...

The board is fucked how can they accept an orange logo sponsor.

You guys remind me of the democrat party in America... Bitch and moan about anything and everything with no logic or reason.

I never whinged once about the lack of sponsor and actually found it refreshing to see the jersey without it... obviously not good for business though unfortunately

How can you not have an issue with having Tigers colours smack bang front and centre on our jersey?

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
How is the bulldogs going from a sponsor of over 1 million per year that’s an international brand “Kia”and now having a Sydney based cafe sponsoring us “Rashays” for under 500k a year a success? Good on Rashays but extremely embarrassing for the doggies! Our CEO and board are a joke!
Nothing against Rashays but to me that’s not a success and is quite embarrassing.
I would not be surprised at all if they pullout now or offer even less money, i know I would if I was running them.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How is the bulldogs going from a sponsor of over 1 million per year that’s an international brand “Kia”and now having a Sydney based cafe sponsoring us “Rashays” for under 500k a year a success? Good on Rashays but extremely embarrassing for the doggies! Our CEO and board are a joke!
Nothing against Rashays but to me that’s not a success and is quite embarrassing.
I would not be surprised at all if they pullout now or offer even less money, i know I would if I was running them.
By your stupid logic surely they won’t sponsor us! Owned by Arabs and halal food?!? It’s not white it’s not alright as you have said 84 times tonight

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
By your stupid logic surely they won’t sponsor us! Owned by Arabs and halal food?!? It’s not white it’s not alright as you have said 84 times tonight
I wouldn’t count on them still sponsoring us after this mess....and by the way good on the Lebos for taking advantage of some idiots mismanagement! Why wouldn’t they sign on for less than half of what the jersey was actually worth! That’s smart business from Rashays if they get it for what they are expected to pay! As a supporter how can you cheer the fact we went from an international brand like Kia paying 1 million plus to a cafe paying under 500k? If Ray and co did it they would be crucified!
But again it’s bullfrogs sperm so it’s ok plus there not arabs or wogs there all white so it’s right

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wouldn’t count on them still sponsoring us after this mess....and by the way good on the Lebos for taking advantage of some idiots mismanagement! Why wouldn’t they sign on for less than half of what the jersey was actually worth! That’s smart business from Rashays if they get it for what they are expected to pay! As a supporter how can you cheer the fact we went from an international brand like Kia paying 1 million plus to a cafe paying under 500k? If Ray and co did it they would be crucified!
But again it’s bullfrogs sperm so it’s ok plus there not arabs or wogs there all white so it’s right
Have you been living in a cave for the past few years and missed what that incompetent fat fuck did to our club?

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Have you been living in a cave for the past few years and missed what that incompetent fat fuck did to our club?
2 grand finals always in top 8, major sponsors, feared and respected club, successful leagues club, tell me genius what did I miss? have you been living in a cave this past few years? Or are you one of those really smart people that believe the club was in such a real mess and that’s why our board are incompetent

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
2 grand finals always in top 8, major sponsors, feared and respected club, successful leagues club, tell me genius what did I miss? have you been living in a cave this past few years? Or are you one of those really smart people that believe the club was in such a real mess and that’s why our board are incompetent
Ray, I think your thread malfunctioned in Bulldogs Discussion. Start a new one

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What did you miss? Oh nothing really hahaha

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Ray, I think your thread malfunctioned in Bulldogs Discussion. Start a new one
Thread got closed cause I expressed my opinion of people like you that find it amusing that 16 year old girls get taken advantage of and I called u out for what you most likely are...don’t wanna repeat it so I don’t get banned but you are seriously sick in the head!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone who doesn’t support nepotism and jobs for the boys is Ray....Ray looks like genius compared to these clowns
I’m no fan of the current board as of yet as I can’t see anything spectacular happening, giving them two more years. Ray did have some good business dealings but the football got led down the wrong path. A gamble from his side which didn’t prevail so he had to go.

But I do see the supporters here that see no wrong from the current board. I don’t think they will either.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
I’m no fan of the current board as of yet as I can’t see anything spectacular happening, giving them two more years. Ray did have some good business dealings but the football got led down the wrong path. A gamble from his side which didn’t prevail so he had to go.

But I do see the supporters here that see no wrong from the current board. I don’t think they will either.

Last edited: