Other News Source Greenburg to be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
but then where would we get all of our special bulldogs treatment?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be the best thing to happen to the game in years, if true

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great news for us. Always thought that him being our ex CEO, was always extra hard on us so he isn't accused of being biased.... See ya Greenberg!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Greenturd is only a part of the problem and getting rid of him would be a good start but we still have those cheating, bias Sutton brothers ruining our great game. Getting rid of those wankers would be better for all concerned.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Vlandys has proven to be as clueless as Greenberg. Whoever they appoint as CEO in the future I have no zero faith in to do any better.

From Moffatt to Gallop to Smith to Grant to Greenberg.. It's just one stooge after another and they'll likely replace Greenberg with someone as incompetent.

A

Alexander the Great

So I guess he can just go on the books officially at south's since he has their balls and cock in his mouth for the last 5 or so years.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greenberg out at the end of the year and Cam Smith to retire....to become new CEO :laughing: i mean, Cam pretty much runs the game as it is already :tonguewink:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best news, maybe then the game may be a little more fair, and we won’t get so much crap thrown our way. Get rid of him ASAP.!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Paul Kent. Say no more.
As the Betoota boys say the DT is 'The Australian Men's Women's Weekly' :-).

Anyway, if he does go, apart from Gould, who? A bloody tough job with many haters - fair to say no matter who's in the chair not everyone would be happy.

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really hope he blows the whistle on the Roosters salary cap rorting before he departs, that would be fantastic!
but then politis would take the Mercedes he gave him ..

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. Given the woke add the NRL just ran we could end up with fark knows who running the game. If we end up with another Raylene at the helm...

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. Given the woke add the NRL just ran we could end up with fark knows who running the game. If we end up with another Raylene at the helm...
or Clover Moore :-)

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Vlandys has proven to be as clueless as Greenberg. Whoever they appoint as CEO in the future I have no zero faith in to do any better.

From Moffatt to Gallop to Smith to Grant to Greenberg.. It's just one stooge after another and they'll likely replace Greenberg with someone as incompetent.
I was reading an article about breaking up this Sutton monopoly, isn't it Vlandy's that identified and brought it in?

Status
Not open for further replies.