Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tears of joy?

Youre very quick to write anything off that’s LFC related. Be careful it doesn’t come back to bite you.....next season .

we paid 7 for Minamino...you guys paid 70 for Fernandez not included all the other duds that have loaded up your 5-8 position finish roster.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand how anyone can take the FA Cup too seriously. You get draws against championship teams while in the UCL you get the likes of Bayern & Barca.
The FA cup is tailor made for teams like Man Utd , Aston Villa etc etc.
Blankets their shortcomings in the comps that really matter.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thought he was OK actually against Chelsea. Wasn't helped by the rest of the team, that's for sure. Minamino put Mane through on goal with a lovely pass at one point. Silly judging a player after less than a handful of starts.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The FA cup is tailor made for teams like Man Utd , Aston Villa etc etc.
Blankets their shortcomings in the comps that really matter.
Agree but at the same time we can't excuse the fact we dropped out of it without a real fight.

It is what it is though. Winning the premiership is the only thing on my mind. It's just that we've been playing so damned well we were thinking of more :grinning:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought he was OK actually against Chelsea. Wasn't helped by the rest of the team, that's for sure. Minamino put Mane through on goal with a lovely pass at one point. Silly judging a player after less than a handful of starts.
You blokes were pissing in his pocket
Great signing, klopp will make him great blah blah
Then took the piss out of ighalo, 2 starts 3 goals .....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You blokes were pissing in his pocket
Then took the piss out of ighalo, 2 starts 3 goals .....
Ighalo who? Honestly mate. I couldn't give a toss who you sign. Know that Fernandes fella as he wanted to join us but we said know.

Personally don't think much about United these days considering you're 28 points behind us?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
tears of joy?

Youre very quick to write anything off that’s LFC related. Be careful it doesn’t come back to bite you.....next season .

we paid 7 for Minamino...you guys paid 70 for Fernandez not included all the other duds that have loaded up your 5-8 position finish roster.
62... actually
Obviously have t watched Fernandez play, world class
Worth the 62

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
62... actually
Obviously have t watched Fernandez play, world class
Worth the 62
And you're saying that after how many games? Remember a few player you signed that were apparent magic after a handful of games but turned out to be absolutely gash. Continue drumming your Fernandez drum

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And you're saying that after how many games? Remember a few player you signed that were apparent magic after a handful of games but turned out to be absolutely gash. Continue drumming your Fernandez drum
When did I say a player was magic then turned out gash?

I beat the Fernandes drum , you blokes keep beating the Minamino drum

Ya know a top player when you see em, he needs another quality mid to help him

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When did I say a player was magic then turned out gash?

I beat the Fernandes drum , you blokes keep beating the Minamino drum

Ya know a top player when you see em, he needs another quality mid to help him
Haha

"You blokes were pissing in his pocket
Then took the piss out of ighalo, 2 starts 3 goals ....."

I actually don't know many people beating his drum? I think he's done alright? But looking at our team we've grown to understand not to judge a player as being amazing or crap after only a handful of games. All new players need time to get accustomed to the LFC way of playing. Look at Ox. Took him nearly a year if I'm honest.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Reddy, Joyce, Bascombe etc are saying it's a done deal then it's a done deal.

Quality signing this. Especially with the price.

Michael Fucking Edwards. I'll have your babies and you can have mine.
Quality signing this...
No drum beating....
Hahah just a squad signing at best

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Minamino is such and astute signing.
1. Very good player who will get better under Klopp
2. £ 7million is a bargain
3. Nike jersey sales with his name will go through the roof in Japan
4. Our support base in Asia will increase.
Na no one was beating his drum @Slovenia Steve

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Na no one was beating his drum @Slovenia Steve
Mate I know you're a bit sloooowwwww ....

But again I'll say this ... our supporters have a little more patience with players coming in and realise it takes some time to find your place amongst so many amazing players. No one on here or any supporter for that matter, believed he'd be starting every game nor that he'd be playing much these first 6 months.

It's not hard for any signing to go to Man U and look good these days. Let's be honest now. Not taking anything away from your new players ... I'm really not ... but surround them with a higher quality player and you think they'd be making such an impact?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate I know you're a bit sloooowwwww ....

But again I'll say this ... our supporters have a little more patience with players coming in and realise it takes some time to find your place amongst so many amazing players. No one on here or any supporter for that matter, believed he'd be starting every game nor that he'd be playing much these first 6 months.

It's not hard for any signing to go to Man U and look good these days. Let's be honest now. Not taking anything away from your new players ... I'm really not ... but surround them with a higher quality player and you think they'd be making such an impact?
His come in and set up goals left right and centre, imagine if he had a rashford or pogba with him
Would look even better with rashford making the right runs
His put thru that many brilliant balls but some of our young players have been a step behind and haven’t seen the run
That’s like saying Tedesco would look better at the tigers instead of the chooks coz of worse players
We know Tedesco has gone up a level with quality players around him

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His come in and set up goals left right and centre, imagine if he had a rashford or pogba with him
Would look even better with rashford making the right runs
His put thru that many brilliant balls but some of our young players have been a step behind and haven’t seen the run
That’s like saying Tedesco would look better at the tigers instead of the chooks coz of worse players
We know Tedesco has gone up a level with quality players around him
Hahaha you came on here trying to stir shit up and you're now spitting chips because someone dared question your 'star' player who's soo good the top teams all turned him down repeatedly. And now he looks like a star because he's playing in a pub team ... hahaha

Hahaha love it coach. Please give us more!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha you came on here trying to stir shit up and you're now spitting chips because someone dared question your 'star' player who's soo good the top teams all turned him down repeatedly. And now he looks like a star because he's playing in a pub team ... hahaha

Hahaha love it coach. Please give us more!
Who spat chips... lol replied to your comment nothing more
And my comment cooked you about players get better with top players around them
Your trying to say he would look worse, bahahhahahah
Hence the Tedesco comment
obviously know nothing about sport then if you thing players don’t perform better with class around them
You know his first class
And you know the jap bloke ain’t even a squad player after all you blokes raved about him....
And bagged ighalo.....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Minamino is better than Nakata.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
U rkn sancho this transfer window?
Won't happen unless Mane or Salah left. Looks like Werner is pretty much happening, a biggish midfield signing and possibly another defender with Lovren finally moving on.