Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We weren't going to miss Hendo though ...

Lack of creativity. They out fought us. Much better team on the day. No spark.

Just disappointing.
What really gets me is that there was no reaction from that loss. None. Complete lack of fight from the boys. Realise they're not used to losing but damn it just wasn't right how they played today.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrible team selections, mane on the right all game, minamino was just a waste of space,
If Allison plays we r in extra time right now.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Terrible team selections, mane on the right all game, minamino was just a waste of space,
If Allison plays we r in extra time right now.
Allison was out for 8+ games and we didn't lose the game. Understand why we rested him. Mane on the right? Minamino?

Look. Fundamentally Chelsea wanted it more than us. They fought for everything. Beat us to everything. Bullied us. Whatever formation we have, that fight has to be there. It wasn't. VVD again didn't lead as he should've. Big difference when Milner came on imo. We lacked character.

We can talk about team selections as much as we want but the first goal was rubbish from the keeper, but absolutely lazy as shit play from Fabinho amongst others to lose the ball there. The second was dreadful by VVD as he was telling Minamino to turn. Then jumped in when he should've pulled back.

The concern is the lack of reaction. We shouldn't be missing Hendo as much as we are. We really shoudn't. And that disappoints me.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allison was out for 8+ games and we didn't lose the game. Understand why we rested him. Mane on the right? Minamino?

Look. Fundamentally Chelsea wanted it more than us. They fought for everything. Beat us to everything. Bullied us. Whatever formation we have, that fight has to be there. It wasn't. VVD again didn't lead as he should've. Big difference when Milner came on imo. We lacked character.

We can talk about team selections as much as we want but the first goal was rubbish from the keeper, but absolutely lazy as shit play from Fabinho amongst others to lose the ball there. The second was dreadful by VVD as he was telling Minamino to turn. Then jumped in when he should've pulled back.

The concern is the lack of reaction. We shouldn't be missing Hendo as much as we are. We really shoudn't. And that disappoints me.
All we need to do is turn it around for the athletico game, agree with everything you have said.
Fabinho is still finding his feet from the injury return but hasn't looked good at all. Origi was non existent, curtis jones didnt look out of place that was the only thing i can take from today.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All we need to do is turn it around for the athletico game, agree with everything you have said.
Fabinho is still finding his feet from the injury return but hasn't looked good at all. Origi was non existent, curtis jones didnt look out of place that was the only thing i can take from today.
Thought Curtis played reasonably well actually. Was missing that steel in the middle. That fight. Fabinho was poor in all honesty but will take some time to get back.

Agree about Athletico but they're just going to do exactly what Watford and now Chelsea have done. Get at us. Frustrate us. I do expect to win against Athletico and I think this blip will ultimately be good for the team, however a few players really need to start standing up to be counted.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We weren't going to miss Hendo though ...

Lack of creativity. They out fought us. Much better team on the day. No spark.

Just disappointing.
Yh were missing Hendos leadership and ability because right now Fabinho is absolutely horrid. VVD is barely even switched on and that says it all.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh were missing Hendos leadership and ability because right now Fabinho is absolutely horrid. VVD is barely even switched on and that says it all.
Against Watford, watched it back and after he injured that guy he seemed a little off. However, really expect more from him if I'm honest. Tell you want. Demand a reaction against Bournemouth now

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And you muppets calling this team one of the best ever
premature ejactulation at its finest
Bahahaha

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And you muppets calling this team one of the best ever
premature ejactulation at its finest
Bahahaha
Hold that thought.
A back to back CL triumph (and 3rd consecutive CL finals appearance) is still a possibility .
The premier league was wrapped up in January. the team is doing fine.
every club goes through a mini form slump, we just so happened to have it after we wrapped up the Premier league.

I’m expecting that we will put a score on both Bournemouth and Atletico.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hold that thought.
A back to back CL triumph (and 3rd consecutive CL finals appearance) is still a possibility .
The premier league was wrapped up in January. the team is doing fine.
every club goes through a mini form slump, we just so happened to have it after we wrapped up the Premier league.

I’m expecting that we will put a score on both Bournemouth and Atletico.
At the start of the season had anyone said LFC would ONLY win the Premiership I don't think there would've been one single supporter upset with that.

The problem is that we've set such a high standard for ourselves that the expectations are much higher. Long may it continue as it's where we belong, and where United used to be all those years ago ;)

I don't expect us to put a score on in the next few games. I think we'll continue to struggle to find our rhythm for a little while longer. But ... I do expect to win both.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pep keeps playing his first team guys in FA cup and League Cup. Now they look burnt out and are way off the pace.

Klopp has prioritised the league and will not risk burning out his players in 3rd rate competitions.
Bump
Who looks burnt out and off the pace [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't understand how anyone can take the FA Cup too seriously. You get draws against championship teams while in the UCL you get the likes of Bayern & Barca.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't understand how anyone can take the FA Cup too seriously. You get draws against championship teams while in the UCL you get the likes of Bayern & Barca.
I don't care at all about the Cups in England. The only way they can make me care is if they got rid of the Carabao Cup and made whoever wins the F.A. Cup get a UCL spot.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gone from we’re going to win the treble ........ to
I don’t care bout the FA cup after losing
You blokes are jokers fair dinkum hahhaha, so much saltiness.....[emoji23][emoji23]

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Minamino is such and astute signing.
1. Very good player who will get better under Klopp
2. £ 7million is a bargain
3. Nike jersey sales with his name will go through the roof in Japan
4. Our support base in Asia will increase.
Bump [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]