Social Media David Fifita

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He isn't leaving Brisbane and even if he did you would be looking at at least $1m a season. Would $1m for him be better than buying two players for say 650k and 350k?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He isn't leaving Brisbane and even if he did you would be looking at at least $1m a season. Would $1m for him be better than buying two players for say 650k and 350k?
If the one on 650k is Jackson and the other on 350k is someone like Elliott then absolutely, Fifita is worth the money.

But I agree, I can't see him leaving Brisbane either and he'll accept 250k a year "less" than what other clubs are offering to stay in Brisbane while having the difference topped up in cars and apartments and other shifty shit given to his mum and family.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It depends. Are there 650k players on the market for 2021 that'll complement our pack?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This article seems like they're just throwing shit randomly and hoping that it sticks. I have zero belief that they'd stay quiet if they had a scrap of information. I'd trust a dog to guard a plate full of bacon while I was out of the room more than I'd trust anyone in the media to sit on information. By saying a Sydney club, they're hedging their bets. It's quite probable that one of the remaining 10 Sydney clubs will make an offer. At present 2/3 of the Queensland clubs have reputedly made an offer as well as 1 Sydney club. So if another Sydney club throws their hat in the ring, they can claim they had a scoop.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure it’s us. I agree hard to see him leaving Brisbane though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It depends. Are there 650k players on the market for 2021 that'll complement our pack?
Well we just bought Thompson for a rumoured 700k+ per season, would we really be in the market for another biggish signing in the forwards or would we be looking at another Britt/Stimson like signing? Club will probably just give Elliott 450k per season or something and call it a day lol.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
just the usual media beat up with the help of his manager to inflate his price, nothing to see here nothing to be read into it, manager and media working together

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is worth every cent.....offer him 1.2million over 4 years....because that's what it would take to get him...and even then I really don't think he will want to play under a rookie coach....but David Fafita would make such a big difference to our team....woukd give us more variation and woukd bring lots of mongrel

Last edited:

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we just bought Thompson for a rumoured 700k+ per season, would we really be in the market for another biggish signing in the forwards or would we be looking at another Britt/Stimson like signing? Club will probably just give Elliott 450k per season or something and call it a day lol.
Stuff Elliot....use his money towards fifita...imagine the players we woukd be able to attract if we nabbed Fafita....can't see it happening though....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stuff Elliot....use his money towards fifita...imagine the players we woukd be able to attract if we nabbed Fafita....can't see it happening though....
Probably attract nobody because we just spent a minimum $1.7m on two forwards and can't afford anyone else of high value.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Id go bloody hard for him and addo carr and grant. Still need a half though gotta find one.