Other News Source Harry Grant extends Storm contract

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
And that’s how it seems for now, and hey I’m happy as fuck to put my hand up if I’m
Proven wrong as I always do, I can own my opinions especially if your right and I’m wrong haha. So let’s see I guess ! It’s all healthy banter/debate !!
I'd much rather you're right as it means we don't have to wait or be in the market for a hooker that isn't going to come cheap. I've created a win/win scenario :D .

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd much rather you're right as it means we don't have to wait or be in the market for a hooker that isn't going to come cheap. I've created a win/win scenario :D .
Same bud lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope you are right natboy

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
interesting to see what happens with this, not seen much of grant but think brandon smith would be a great pick up.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Read on the mole storm chasing a gun hooker in England... tigers talking about a young guy they have coming through... is it possible we are in a great position now to get Harry on the rebound?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck I hope we get him lol , clearly they don’t rate Katoa much

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Read on the mole storm chasing a gun hooker in England... tigers talking about a young guy they have coming through... is it possible we are in a great position now to get Harry on the rebound?
You probably should of read the whole article.
Storm are chasing a prop from Hull in the super league.
Tigers re-signed a gun hooker.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You probably should of read the whole article.
Storm are chasing a prop from Hull in the super league.
Tigers re-signed a gun hooker.
Yeah right.... a prop then.. that’s weird they have Nelson and Jessie. And tigers don’t need grant as stated they have a young gun in the ranks.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah right.... a prop then.. that’s weird they have Nelson and Jessie. And tigers don’t need grant as stated they have a young gun in the ranks.
Welch ACL injuries and not many good youngsters coming through up front. Lost their best youngster to titans

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Welch ACL injuries and not many good youngsters coming through up front. Lost their best youngster to titans
Yeah granted but you would sign a good solid player not go after a gun when you already got 2 guns starting. And they got the Fijian guy off the bench too Tui Kama .. But I don’t really care tbh just interested to watch the Grant situation.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice to get Grant though, but i cant see it happening..