Other News Source Harry Grant extends Storm contract

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It really is a waste of team when you read a thread and half of it is total fucking rubbish like this! The guy was just trying to make a point and you turn it into half a page of nonsense. Seriously dude, grow up.
Spot on mate!

As I said poor excuse or a troll. Thanks for the support.

Back to topic.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Katoa is being very much under rated on here. I believe he will develop further and hold onto the 9 jersey.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Im thinking he would be a great squad player if we had good hooker and halves, hoping (needing) Katoa to bring something different to the table this year. Good signs so far from last weeks trial, so hoping he can cement the spot
Yeah I like what I have seen from Katoa thus far, he reminds me of some of our hookers from the 90s.. thought the Panthers fans were a bit harsh on him seeing as their whole team were playing like shit for most of 2019

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah I disagree. He will have a massive year and prove all the doubters wrong!! He’s our 9, if he’s shown the door because he ain’t got what it takes then fine, I will eat my words. But get behind him an show him some support.!!!!
I agree scooby. I picked him for one of the players to have a break out year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've heard we've made another offer, players swap between Wakeham and Grant.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd sacrifice Lewis..
Lewis or cogger 100%. Bet we aren’t even considering it or in the race. JMK and Katoa might be solid enough to do the job but if Grant ends up being as good as he is worked up to be it would be worth it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah I disagree. He will have a massive year and prove all the doubters wrong!! He’s our 9, if he’s shown the door because he ain’t got what it takes then fine, I will eat my words. But get behind him an show him some support.!!!!
I'd be surprised if he has another gear in him, might be some more improvement but I don't think he's anything more than a bench utility at best.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lewis or cogger 100%. Bet we aren’t even considering it or in the race. JMK and Katoa might be solid enough to do the job but if Grant ends up being as good as he is worked up to be it would be worth it.
JMK is the more reliable out of both he and Katoa, but Katoa actually has a spark at dh and sees things from there that JMK just doesn't. Katoa might do a lot better than me and a few others thought, but ideally I'd love another hooker because our depth really is non existent there right now and if Grant is saying he wants out then we would be mad not to sus out the situation.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have to offer players that other clubs are going to want in a swap deal :tearsofjoy: . If the Storm want one of our halves they'll want Lewis or Wakeham before Cogger. Cameron Smith is still running and directing the Storm so they can get away running with someone like Hughes who's done a fine job and is still an international level player. They also have Cooper Johns coming through.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if he has another gear in him, might be some more improvement but I don't think he's anything more than a bench utility at best.
That’s fine, and that’s your opinion lol, and I hope he proves you wrong.!! He’s sweet, he will be our 9 and remain in the blue an white :tongueclosed::p:tonguewink:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That’s fine, and that’s your opinion lol, and I hope he proves you wrong.!! He’s sweet, he will be our 9 and remain in the blue an white :tongueclosed::p:tonguewink:
He can go right ahead and do that, I just don't see it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think everyone wants him the remain in the blue and white. Just maybe in a different role like bench utility. If JMK does come along that's a bonus just right now he isn't good enough. There is a chance he does and we can hope but you don't mix that in with your expectations. At the moment he is what he is and that's a below average hooker in the NRL (which means there are at least eight other clubs with a better hooker).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think everyone wants him the remain in the blue and white. Just maybe in a different role like bench utility. If JMK does come along that's a bonus just right now he isn't good enough. There is a chance he does and we can hope but you don't mix that in with your expectations. At the moment he is what he is and that's a below average hooker in the NRL.
And that’s how it seems for now, and hey I’m happy as fuck to put my hand up if I’m
Proven wrong as I always do, I can own my opinions especially if your right and I’m wrong haha. So let’s see I guess ! It’s all healthy banter/debate !!