Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Thanks buddy, I'll check it out.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My latest...

As you can see, the below cost of the item + delivery would've come to over $100. Plus, these things are not available in Australia. Exclusive to Hong Kong and Macau. I got mine for $30 on Saturday... no delivery charge.

They are also limited edition and completely sold out. I'll be hanging onto this one for a while :D

upload_2020-1-28_8-4-53.png

Wahesh

Reaction score
Knocking on the door since December... I FINALLY got a Cruise Boulevard set. I need to collect the cars from 2 different sellers!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knocking on the door since December... I FINALLY got a Cruise Boulevard set. I need to collect the cars from 2 different sellers!

I think I may have posted this already and you have no doubt seen it regardless but man you gotta love this guys setup

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think I may have posted this already and you have no doubt seen it regardless but man you gotta love this guys setup

Bruce Pascal. He is the Godfather of Hot Wheels brother. His 1969 Rear-Loading VW Beach Bomb is the most expensive HW car there is worth $150,000.

This is the best I can do - 1966 Super Nova. Only 11,500 of these babies were produced.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bruce Pascal. He is the Godfather of Hot Wheels brother. His 1969 Rear-Loading VW Beach Bomb is the most expensive HW car there is worth $150,000.

This is the best I can do - 1966 Super Nova. Only 11,500 of these babies were produced.

yeah it's sick hey.. actually looks really nice in the pink funnily enough

That's nice mate.. they don't skip on the detail

Wahesh

Reaction score
yeah it's sick hey.. actually looks really nice in the pink funnily enough

That's nice mate.. they don't skip on the detail
When it comes to paint (even on real cars) hot pink is the rarest and most expensive. The metalflake purple like on the Nova is second most expensive.

You're right mate, they don't pass on the details. You have to look really close on it to see all the sponsorship tampos. Really nice diecast that one.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When it comes to paint (even on real cars) hot pink is the rarest and most expensive. The metalflake purple like on the Nova is second most expensive.

You're right mate, they don't pass on the details. You have to look really close on it to see all the sponsorship tampos. Really nice diecast that one.

yeah right.. the purple with the black on that model looks so fresh... Photoshop that badboy onto a road and could easily trick people into thinking it was a real car

Wahesh

Reaction score
yeah right.. the purple with the black on that model looks so fresh... Photoshop that badboy onto a road and could easily trick people into thinking it was a real car
Record for the biggest car collection goes to this Lebanese guy - former rally driver.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Record for the biggest car collection goes to this Lebanese guy - former rally driver.

lol bloody hell.. he probably has more fire trucks than what most other's have in their entire collections

Wahesh

Reaction score
lol bloody hell.. he probably has more fire trucks than what most other's have in their entire collections
Agree. Most proper collectors have dedicated rooms for their cars and sometimes have themes going as well. This bloke has an entire showroom... easily outdoes them all.

If you've ever been to EB Games in Pitt street underneath Myer, that's the 2nd biggest EB in the world (behind one in Toronto) and only a small fraction of that is about video games... their main bread & butter is their collectables ('loot' as they call it). This guys show room put that to shame. Also the train display at HobbyCo in QVB looks impressive... and then you see this guys :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
The SS is hot
Bro it's hot but the best one I've ever seen is a 1:24 Bigtime Muscle one. I didn't get it though, because both of the ones I saw (in Kmart) had scratches on the roof. This is what it looks like though. Notice the redline wheels?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree. Most proper collectors have dedicated rooms for their cars and sometimes have themes going as well. This bloke has an entire showroom... easily outdoes them all.

If you've ever been to EB Games in Pitt street underneath Myer, that's the 2nd biggest EB in the world (behind one in Toronto) and only a small fraction of that is about video games... their main bread & butter is their collectables ('loot' as they call it). This guys show room put that to shame. Also the train display at HobbyCo in QVB looks impressive... and then you see this guys :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Have to appreciate anybody who puts in so much effort and dedication not just for themselves but to share with others.. I'm not even a big car guy myself but I would love to check his collection out.

nah can't say I have.. that doesn't surprise me with so many people playing online games these days.. Only shop I frequent in the cbd is Kinokuniya.. love that place

Wahesh

Reaction score
Have to appreciate anybody who puts in so much effort and dedication not just for themselves but to share with others.. I'm not even a big car guy myself but I would love to check his collection out.

nah can't say I have.. that doesn't surprise me with so many people playing online games these days.. Only shop I frequent in the cbd is Kinokuniya.. love that place
Kinokuniya! Now don't ask me what was going through my mind as I don't even read comic books, but I found out a very crappy B-Grade movie called The Assignment which I watched also had a comic book about it. I went to Kinokuniya in search of it... and got it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5034474/

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kinokuniya! Now don't ask me what was going through my mind as I don't even read comic books, but I found out a very crappy B-Grade movie called The Assignment which I watched also had a comic book about it. I went to Kinokuniya in search of it... and got it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5034474/

haha nice! there is not much they don't have! man I can spend ages in that joint... so good.

Wahesh

Reaction score
haha nice! there is not much they don't have! man I can spend ages in that joint... so good.
This much is true. I looked all over Sydney for this comic book and couldn't find it anywhere. I even went into shops that had the names "Comics" in their title. Then I arrive at this Japanese retailer and bang! They have multiple copies of it :tearsofjoy:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This much is true. I looked all over Sydney for this comic book and couldn't find it anywhere. I even went into shops that had the names "Comics" in their title. Then I arrive at this Japanese retailer and bang! They have multiple copies of it :tearsofjoy:

Lol yeah they tend to have a habit of doing that... a store like that is prospering in a time where most book stores are struggling

here's another car collector that you might already be familiar with.. I don't know why but I am so fascinated with these people

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol yeah they tend to have a habit of doing that... a store like that is prospering in a time where most book stores are struggling

here's another car collector that you might already be familiar with.. I don't know why but I am so fascinated with these people

Hmmm, thanks for sharing that brother. I actually haven't heard of that guy before.

I have over 1000 cars in my collection at the moment and I have a feeling it'll get to the point where I'll need a specialty room for them. I have a spreadsheet of all the cars I own, and the only ones I don't enter on it are the ones that I open which is less than 1%.

It's interesting, I can totally relate to some of the things he says. I too am fascinated by card art without actually being fascinated by the cars themselves. This is a prime example from today: