What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lame ending to The Vikings the other night.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Re-watching season 1 of Narcos Mexico before starting on the new season 2.

PS I like how they used the same actors from Narcos and El Chapo to play the characters.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Re-watching season 1 of Narcos Mexico before starting on the new season 2.

PS I like how they used the same actors from Narcos and El Chapo to play the characters.
Haven't watched any of Narcos but from all reports it's great. I'm still only halfway through Breaking Bad lol, 5 years behind the times!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haven't watched any of Narcos but from all reports it's great. I'm still only halfway through Breaking Bad lol, 5 years behind the times!
Loved that too.

Re-watch it now and then.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone watch Diablero?!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Only 1 episode left of Chernobyl. They did a great job of conveying the eeriness and fear that such a situation would bring. Really enjoyed it so far.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anything from Chris Lilley I can watch over an over again, so cringeworthy an funny..!!

Jonah from Tonga (got banned from airing on Nz tv because it was too racist haha)

angry boys

Summer heights high

we can be heroes

Lunatics

Jamie private school girl

They all such good piss takes, and so well done.!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Synopsis please
The show is set in Mexico City and follows the story of Priest that has been pushed towards his old life after the kidnapping of a young girl. He hires the services of a top Diablero (demon hunter) to help find the girl after discovering the world he lives in has been abandoned by the Angels, with Demons now free to roam and corrupt the earth. blah blah series of events unfold, shocking discoveries, etc you get the drift lol.

It's a Mexican show so it's in Spanish so you will have to what with Subs or Dubbed (dubbed is shit). It's sort of a horror/thriller/comedy type thing but it probably feels funnier than what it's meant to be because I don't understand Spanish other than a few words. It's pretty entertaining without being great or shit lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Basically a Mexican version of Constantine. Demon hunters and shit. It's alright. Worth a binge.
The show is set in Mexico City and follows the story of Priest that has been pushed towards his old life after the kidnapping of a young girl. He hires the services of a top Diablero (demon hunter) to help find the girl after discovering the world he lives in has been abandoned by the Angels, with Demons now free to roam and corrupt the earth. blah blah series of events unfold, shocking discoveries, etc you get the drift lol.

It's a Mexican show so it's in Spanish so you will have to what with Subs or Dubbed (dubbed is shit). It's sort of a horror/thriller/comedy type thing but it probably feels funnier than what it's meant to be because I don't understand Spanish other than a few words. It's pretty entertaining without being great or shit lol
Sounds like my kind of show, Mexicans and demons lol

Netflix?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Honestly it's pretty good. The ending of season one was pretty shit but season 2 is out now.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sounds a little like the video game Shadows of the Damned.