The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Man City banned from UCL football for 2 seasons. If they lose their appeal I can see their club falling apart.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are also getting points deducted if I’m nott wrong.
The question is, they’ve been found guilty of breaching the FFP rule, why are they still allowed to play in this seasons CL.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The question is, they’ve been found guilty of breaching the FFP rule, why are they still allowed to play in this seasons CL.
No points deducted.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not expert on this but from what I've read this is purely a UEFA ban so restricted to the CL. It's not about the fact they cheated the FFP, this was dealt with at the time, but the extent they went to to deceive the governing bodies.

A point deduction will need to be issued by the fa who're also currently investigating City. However any point deduction will only be connected to the time they were proven to be deceiving the governing bodies which I think was 12-16?

What that means is that they could lose their titles and cups during time, but I haven't seen anything mentioned about current point loss or last year.

Hope that helps?

Agree about punishments for the CL in the current year, but because the case isn't about this year I can't see them getting punished for 2019/20

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they have been cheating financial fair play for almost 10 years and only now they get banned for it

this is probably just another thing to make things easier for Liverpool

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember when Liverpool got all English clubs banned because of there shithouse supporters
Scumbags even went to jail
Scummy supporters
At least man shitty never killed anyone
The old” throw stones, glasshouses etc”

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember when Liverpool got all English clubs banned because of there shithouse supporters
Scumbags even went to jail
Scummy supporters
At least man shitty never killed anyone
The old” throw stones, glasshouses etc”

Bit much to fish about though Coach. Don't mind a bit of banter, as you know, and realise you're aiming this as me as I'm the only one who'll take you on :grinning: But still a shit level to go to as you fully know.

Still .... maybe you'll win another title now City could have points deducted from the past?

And who knows ... you may even be able to catch City this year?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bit much to fish about though Coach. Don't mind a bit of banter, as you know, and realise you're aiming this as me as I'm the only one who'll take you on :grinning: But still a shit level to go to as you fully know.

Still .... maybe you'll win another title now City could have points deducted from the past?

And who knows ... you may even be able to catch City this year?
Actually wasn’t at you lol,
They won’t touch city, only punishment will be from UEFA in my opinion

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Actually wasn’t at you lol,
They won’t touch city, only punishment will be from UEFA in my opinion
Wasn't at me ... who else calls out people about Hillsborough etc.?

I don't know about them not touching City if I'm honest. The fact UEFA has acted puts the FA in a difficult situation as if they don't act now, even though they've got the same evidence, they seem as weak. You can bet your bottom dollar clubs like United, Arsenal, Liverpool and even Chelsea who got punished, will be pushing the FA to do something about it.

Something needs to be done about FFP. It's there so all clubs need to comply consistently. It's not fair that one club constantly cheats it.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I don't know about them not touching City if I'm honest. The fact UEFA has acted puts the FA in a difficult situation as if they don't act now, even though they've got the same evidence, they seem as weak. You can bet your bottom dollar clubs like United, Arsenal, Liverpool and even Chelsea who got punished, will be pushing the FA to do something about it.

Something needs to be done about FFP. It's there so all clubs need to comply consistently. It's not fair that one club constantly cheats it.
Read pm

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

No heysel mate, the other one were liverpool supporters killed people
Not the hillsborough were they killed people

Not bad the old scousers, known for grubbiness
Liverpool supporter as deadly as the corona virus

Both have 1 thing in common, the virus bit lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You drunk mate? None of that makes sense if I'm honest. So you're saying Liverpool supporters killed people at Hilsborough?

Anyway, hope something happens to Man City in the league

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You drunk mate? None of that makes sense if I'm honest. So you're saying Liverpool supporters killed people at Hilsborough?

Anyway, hope something happens to Man City in the league
None of it makes sense, and your asking if I’m drunk lol
14 Liverpool supporters found guilty of manslaughter
Liverpool got every team in England banned from Europe for years because of there grubby supporters at heysel
They killed people
And hillsborough wasn’t on purpose but it was Liverpool and forest supporters
Can blame Man U here

Heysel was a disgrace, and Liverpool only got 6 year ban, every other club got 5 coz of Liverpool
Which part don’t you understand about the filthy rat Liverpool supporters at heysel
Way worse than what city has done
Way way worse
Should of been kicked out of comp after first incident
That’s half the reason no one likes Liverpool

Night early morning, hopefully I don’t run into any Liverpool supporters in the early hours
End up pushing up daisys

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You do realise that Hillsborough nearly happened to Man U supporters before it occured to Liverpool? Also to Spurs supporters also? You should really be careful, with me at least, in laying anything on Liverpool supporters for what happened at Hillsborough.

As for Heysel. I don't think any Liverpool fan can hide from the fact of what happened. Horrible moment in sport, and will always be a bloody stain on Liverpool. Hooliganism was a stain on the entire country, and it's silly to paint one club for all of it. I'm absolutely disgusted that this occurred, but at the same time understand fully what happened. And also what happened at the previous year's final in Roma which was the background to reasoning behind this shithousery by us.

What happened to Man U in 1970? Banned from European football for rioting. Even friendlies. The 1977 issues against St-Estienne? that's all I can remember on the run, but happy to explain more instances of United and your bans ... Let's not rewrite history to blame one club for hooliganism which was at every club.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do realise that Hillsborough nearly happened to Man U supporters before it occured to Liverpool? Also to Spurs supporters also? You should really be careful, with me at least, in laying anything on Liverpool supporters for what happened at Hillsborough.

As for Heysel. I don't think any Liverpool fan can hide from the fact of what happened. Horrible moment in sport, and will always be a bloody stain on Liverpool. Hooliganism was a stain on the entire country, and it's silly to paint one club for all of it. I'm absolutely disgusted that this occurred, but at the same time understand fully what happened. And also what happened at the previous year's final in Roma which was the background to reasoning behind this shithousery by us.

What happened to Man U in 1970? Banned from European football for rioting. Even friendlies. The 1977 issues against St-Estienne? that's all I can remember on the run, but happy to explain more instances of United and your bans ... Let's not rewrite history to blame one club for hooliganism which was at every club.
Did u read my first post

Glasshouses and stones, with you liverpool blokes laying the slipper into city
I wasnr laying into city, you liverpool supporters were, hence my post reminding you

No matter what city done
Or united or anyone
They will never be as disgusting as what the Liverpool supporters done
Filth

And got every other club kicked out
Has city got anyone else banned?
United?
Spurs?
No just your grubby lot
Don’t defend the scum or change the subject or point fingers
What you mob done was sheer filth, and an embarrassment to the sport

Disgusting

No arguments to hide what they done
How did liverpool get only 1 more year ban than the clubs that had nothing to do with it
They should of been banned for at least 20years
That’s what murderers get

That’s why everybody hates liverpool

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not expert on this but from what I've read this is purely a UEFA ban so restricted to the CL. It's not about the fact they cheated the FFP, this was dealt with at the time, but the extent they went to to deceive the governing bodies.

A point deduction will need to be issued by the fa who're also currently investigating City. However any point deduction will only be connected to the time they were proven to be deceiving the governing bodies which I think was 12-16?

What that means is that they could lose their titles and cups during time, but I haven't seen anything mentioned about current point loss or last year.

Hope that helps?

Agree about punishments for the CL in the current year, but because the case isn't about this year I can't see them getting punished for 2019/20
Youre right but you will find that if Man City are unsuccessful with their appeal at the European court of arbitration there will be tremendous ouster pressure of the English FA and Premier league to follow suit.
The ruling against them has opened up a huge can of worms for them.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Youre right but you will find that if Man City are unsuccessful with their appeal at the European court of arbitration there will be tremendous ouster pressure of the English FA and Premier league to follow suit.
The ruling against them has opened up a huge can of worms for them.
Agree with this mate, and rightly so. We need to have everything above board with FFP, or not have it at all. No point having a majority of clubs follow it then one or even more skip around like it doesn't mean anything.

Read somewhere, though I don't know if true, that if City's appeal doesn't come through that the ban will be extended? Either way, if they don't win it then they're in big trouble and can only see the FA following suit.