Bulldogs Nine's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The sin bin sure is getting a workout
Could be a couple more to follow. There was some serious gunfire between a couple of hot heads in the election thread not long ago.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: let’s say a need for speed ..... seriously got any?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damn we named a young side
We probably get rolled but still worth watching like of Averillo I guess

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Okunbor needs to be banned from first grade, he’s disgusting, what a putrid player.
The biggest thing to me is I don't see competitive "spirit" in him. He's just too passive in his actions and decisions. At least Harper and Averillo have that. Okunbor doesn't look hungry at all and instead just happy to be there.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Sick of the Bulldogs taking the piss every time this comp rolls around. Always fielding 3rd string teams or worse, 9/10 games out enthused and out gameplanned.

Some will say it's only the 9s but where is the pride in the Jersey.
We have always struggled to get more then 10 points in a 9s game and it's just embarrassing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sick of the Bulldogs taking the piss every time this comp rolls around. Always fielding 3rd string teams or worse, 9/10 games out enthused and out gameplanned.

Some will say it's only the 9s but where is the pride in the Jersey.
We have always struggled to get more then 10 points in a 9s game and it's just embarrassing.
Every player that isn't injury prone (e.g. Foran) should be there. I'd rather the confidence from being competitive and doing well than getting slaughtered. Playing Ryan in the middle for half the game is a joke.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know there is not much insight into the season, to be gain by the performance in the NINES. However a little concerned with all the space available, there was little ball movement. Most tackles the ball was tucked under the arm & rolled forward. Hopefully the season will show more enterprise in attack..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We had Ryan in the middle for half the game. Literally a piss take.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay making wholesale changes after yesterday great move fmd pay worries the fuck out of me

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay making wholesale changes after yesterday great move fmd pay worries the fuck out of me
It’s a 9s game. He gave the young ones a shot, while at the same time didn’t risk the first grade players like CHN and Meaney.

I’d rather they be good to go for the trials than be risked to make the finals in an insignificant comp.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not sure why it requires clarification but the changes today weren’t a tactical manoeuvre. The remainder of the squad who didn’t have a run yesterday, got a run today. Simple as that.

It’s the 9’s mate, it’s not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.