Addo Carr

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe he signed with the bunnies for that low of a figure despite it being after he had carried on and burnt bridges?

not to mention that he will essentially be the face of Souffs/ up to his neck in TPAs

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
not to mention that he will essentially be the face of Souffs/ up to his neck in TPAs
That’s right, they have the backing of some very wealthy people who can give him the world off the books too

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe he signed with the bunnies for that low of a figure despite it being after he had carried on and burnt bridges?
We say how strong we are financially too mate?

It’s a two sided sword in my eyes.

Other clubs somehow can do it but we can’t when we are very wealthy?

I agree the bunnies roosters storm Broncos etc seem To be taking the piss especially seeing how little roosters are paying in “tpa” they are listed as one of the lowest! From memory only dragons where below Last report? Storm
And broncos lead it.

So somehow they exploit it. We don’t obviously. Why?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I agree the bunnies roosters storm Broncos etc seem To be taking the piss especially seeing how little roosters are paying in “tpa” they are listed as one of the lowest! From memory only dragons where below Last report? Storm
And broncos lead it.

I know what you mean but leagues club grants can’t compare to billionaires and a movie star

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

And broncos lead it.

they exploit it off the books it’s easy. I saw Latrell post a lawn mower for sale on gum tree and was asking 200k for it. Sold within an hour

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Please go easy on me lol. I've heard Fox is going to be at Belmore when he is done at the Storm. Not sure if we would off signed straight away for 2020 but looking like 2021. Apparently he would sign the deal ASAP but having drama's with his manager and wants to fuck him off before taking the contract so that way his manager doesn't get a percentage.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just one question mate..

So who is his new manager? ...
Please go easy on me lol. I've heard Fox is going to be at Belmore when he is done at the Storm. Not sure if we would off signed straight away for 2020 but looking like 2021. Apparently he would sign the deal ASAP but having drama's with his manager and wants to fuck him off before taking the contract so that way his manager doesn't get a percentage.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Just one question mate..

So who is his new manager? ...
Not sure at all man. Convo was short and quick. This info didn't come out of Fox's mouth, it was me and a close friend of Fox's in Sydney/Redfern area that I am mates with. I don't think old mate was lying either, but say if Fox went to Souths or Roosters for whatever reason it would be solely $$ based and they would move players to match what we are offering. No one atm can beat our $$ we are offering

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not sure at all man. Convo was short and quick. This info didn't come out of Fox's mouth, it was me and a close friend of Fox's in Sydney/Redfern area that I am mates with. I don't think old mate was lying either, but say if Fox went to Souths or Roosters for whatever reason it would be solely $$ based and they would move players to match what we are offering. No one atm can beat our $$ we are offering
Sounds good to me, love the bloke and his energy will be great for the culture of the joint.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Your not the first person that has said that. A few people who know close friends or family of jac have all said he’s coming to the dogs aswell.
Apparently one lad said he’s even seen proof. Hopefully it’s all true.. bye bye okunbor

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cheers for sharing the info mate fingers crossed

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your not the first person that has said that. A few people who know close friends or family of jac have all said he’s coming to the dogs aswell.
Apparently one lad said he’s even seen proof. Hopefully it’s all true.. bye bye okunbor
That will be the end of Okunbor. He is very lucky to have played a game of FG in the NRL.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Random as but how good is the new disagree button hahah

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they exploit it off the books it’s easy. I saw Latrell post a lawn mower for sale on gum tree and was asking 200k for it. Sold within an hour
It wasn't a victa radley I hope? Could have done with that at belmore.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he does become an agent, Roosters and Panthers will hey first pick at every player he is managing.
maybe not... he convinced Dallin to come to the Dogs, and may have had a hand in CHN... I often wonder if his words to Dallin would have been different if Phil thought that he himself was going to stick around at Pemriff.