Where is KambahOne???

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I told everyone once his Rorters started to slide into oblivion we wouldn’t hear a peep from him, looks like the process has started at the 9s... I know the Roosters first graders are over in the old dart preparing for the world club challenge but getting dusted 35 nil from the Panthers! Could this be a sign of the season to come Mr Kambah? Just quietly I hope so...

Last edited:

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes been busy working on the answer to why a Ultramassive Galaxy From The Early Universe Suddenly Died and why the Rorters didn't sign Josh Morris.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told everyone once his Rorters started to slide into oblivion we wouldn’t hear a peep from him, looks like the process has started at the 9s... I know the Roosters first graders are over in the old dart preparing for the world club challenge but getting dusted 35 nil from the Panthers! Could this be a sign of the season to come Mr Kambah? Just quietly I hope so...
LOL funny you should ask. Was out walking my dog last Wednesday and the stupid thing decided a six foot Roo would be fun to chase. Needless to say the Roo was not that enthusiastic about being chased and decided grab my little dog and attempt a disembowelment. Daddy instinct kicked in (common sense kicked out) and I ended up with two gashes down the right arm, two across the shoulders, threw my back out, two bruised ribs, a smashed knee and a very damaged dog.

We're both extremely lucky and now just nursing some scars and a few bruises.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LOL funny you should ask. Was out walking my dog last Wednesday and the stupid thing decided a six foot Roo would be fun to chase. Needless to say the Roo was not that enthusiastic about being chased and decided grab my little dog and attempt a disembowelment. Daddy instinct kicked in (common sense kicked out) and I ended up with two gashes down the right arm, two across the shoulders, threw my back out, two bruised ribs, a smashed knee and a very damaged dog.

Dude why didn't you keep your dog on a leash? Our national animal may be cute and gracious but they're as feral as f**k. I remember once when I was in school camp out in the blue mountains, I saw a group of kangaroos laying about doing nothing. I slowly tried to approach one to try and pet it on the head. Once I came too close, he stood up and immediately began beating on his chest like King Kong. I read that warning loud and clear and walked off.

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude why didn't you keep your dog on a leash? Our national animal may be cute and gracious but they're as feral as f**k. I remember once when I was in school camp out in the blue mountains, I saw a group of kangaroos laying about doing nothing. I slowly tried to approach one to try and pat it on the head. Once I came too close, he stood up and immediately began beating on his chest like King Kong. I read that warning loud and clear and walk off.

It's an off lead area and I do keep her on leash if I see one, but this one was behind a row of bushes and by the time I saw him, it was too late.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

My post was tongue in cheek mate, any news of your precious Roosters getting flogged will do me to have a dig at you lol

Sorry to hear about your run in with the roo and glad to hear you’re on the mend!

See even roo’s don’t like Roosters supporters lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Fark. And people still regard drop bears as being the worst of our mammalian thugs. Have you thought about getting a Wolfhound or other large dog breed that is more capable of looking after itself and you?

Sorry to jest. Hope you are recovering well.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My post was tongue in cheek mate, any news of your precious Roosters getting flogged will do me to have a dig at you lol

Sorry to hear about your run in with the roo and glad to hear you’re on the mend!
All good man thanks, yeah both on the mend.

See even roo’s don’t like Roosters supporters lol
Now that's funny. LOL

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fark. And people still regard drop bears as being the worst of our mammalian thugs. Have you thought about getting a Wolfhound or other large dog breed that is more capable of looking after itself and you?

Sorry to jest. Hope you are recovering well.
Cheers man thanks. Trust me, all I wanted to do was save my dog and then once I'd saved her all I wanted to do was farking kill her! >:( Luckily we got home before that happened.