NRL 9s

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think Dragons can win this one with young Sullivan and Dufty out there. But Wade Graham, if he turns it on he could easily be the man on the tournament

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We could be dangerous if we gel in this tournament.
There are sine atrocious teams running out there. Just knocked off the best on paper

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe that the Sharks brought Shaaron along.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like the commentary team said ... Where will dragons fit Sailor ? They will have plenty of clubs banging the door down to pinch him if they don't

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Noticed how all the poor ass clubs are sending out their strongest lineups for the 1 million. Teams like the Roosters don't give a fuck lol
you do know the roosters top players are overseas for the world cup challenge, cant be in 2 places at the 1time

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was proud of all our boys today, especially Harper and CHN .. but all showed plenty of promise an the attack looks better, and they have worked hard this off season.. AND we definitely started how we finished last year..!!

we could have a great 2020 and it’s already looking positive despite it being the nines format. EXCITING times ahead.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was proud of all our boys today, especially Harper and CHN .. but all showed plenty of promise an the attack looks better, and they have worked hard this off season.. AND we definitely started how we finished last year..!!

we could have a great 2020 and it’s already looking positive despite it being the nines format. EXCITING times ahead.
Hell yeah Scoob. Love watching Harper play, he is the ultimate competitor, always remember a few key moments from him in the ISP premiership/state cup team in 2018. Can't wait to see more of him in FG

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am not convinced by Okunbor. He is slow off the mark which makes him an easy target to get around. He isnt aggressive. Id honestly rather Smith back on the wing and Harper into the centres

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay is going to find it tough choosing a foward pack. A halves combination and a back line.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apart from the Dogs game I really struggled to get into it. The first couple of games were so one sided and the whole thing seemed to lack a bit of excitement.