• Cash > looks > occupation > size of TV > personality

• Cash > age > looks > occupation > size TV > pets > family > personality

• Cash ~ cash ~ cash ~ cash ~ cash

• Other ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
my ex's sister looks decent when she is done up, but she went and got lip injections and now she looks like a clown.. and of course she always posts pictures on social media with focal point on the lips... what a sad time to be alive
@Howard Moon @The_Chimpster
The sad thing is they don't realise how stupid they look, and the ones the do like the fake look are too precious to have anything said to them.

I'm trying to pinpoint the exact time this trend started to happen... and I'm thinking 2012 with that pathetic Shire show...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The sad thing is they don't realise how stupid they look, and the ones the do like the fake look are too precious to have anything said to them.

I'm trying to pinpoint the exact time this trend started to happen... and I'm thinking 2012 with that pathetic Shire show...

The burwood mayor's response was gold

"the image that comes across is that we come from a fake and plastic community out in burwood"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

A

Alexander the Great

Coke whores gotta love them

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No surprises that option 4 is leading the poll.

Since breaking up with my gold digging ungrateful whore of a girlfriend I have so much money in the bank and my credit card is almost out of the negative!

It actually brought a smile to my face seeing pictures of her on Instagram with a fake smile, spending Valentine's day with her girlfriends looking for a rebound!

Women who mistake good men for doormats get what they deserve in the end!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The puffy lips trend started when a bloke wearing a wife beater singlet gave his wife a backhander when the sandwich she made him didn’t taste right..

she went to work with puffed up lips, a few women on the receiving end of a wife beater did and then the girls that don’t get beaten at home decided they liked the look.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are only two things a bloke has to do to keep a woman long term, make her laugh and make her cum.