• Cash > looks > occupation > size of TV > personality

• Cash > age > looks > occupation > size TV > pets > family > personality

• Cash ~ cash ~ cash ~ cash ~ cash

• Other ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Reading a thread from Boosty is like the cliff-hanger ending in a soap opera. You want to know what's next and just can't wait for it.

A

Alexander the Great

I enjoy them. I know others are not a fan bit the **** is good value.

Him and nasheed could have been best mates
Reading a thread from Boosty is like the cliff-hanger ending in a soap opera. You want to know what's next and just can't wait for it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know what I want in a woman....me :laughing:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny that you post that as i was thinking of that song as i was writing it. Love Bloodhound Gang.

I remember when I broke up with my ex missus my mate sent that song to me. Made me laugh. Obviously he was telling me to find a new vagina :tearsofjoy:

Anyway, now I want to listen to Bloodhound Gang :laughing:

I got their "show us your hits" album, the cover cracked me up when I brought it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've noticed on MAFs that the experts never comment on people's looks.. if they are attractive or ugly, like it has no bearing on the outcome.

When the groom is at the alter all they are thinking is I hope they are not a fat bastard with a head like a dropped pie.

The girls are thinking the same but if they have lots of cash, they forget about looks, age, personality or if they have committed murder.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed on MAFs that the experts never comment on people's looks.. if they are attractive or ugly, like it has no bearing on the outcome.

When the groom is at the alter all they are thinking is I hope they are not a fat bastard with a head like a dropped pie.

The girls are thinking the same but if they have lots of cash, they forget about looks, age, personality or if they have committed murder.
You do realise that the show is fake, right?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Rodney Alcala appeared on an episode of "The Dating Game" in 1987 and was actually picked by the bachelorette, but she ended up not going on the date with him because he seemed ''creepy''

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2 things that women want are both located in our pants... lol

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anybody ever looked at a girl with lip injections and thought, damn that looks good?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Answer is money!
Curse a womans black heart.
Its not all about money, they want security so you gotta have some moola, they want affection and wanna know you are committed and won't cheat, you gotta have a good temperament and connect, they want good sex, they want a mazda 3 and a home with a puppy.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Has anybody ever looked at a girl with lip injections and thought, damn that looks good?
No. I saw one at lunchtime today that had the whole shebang. Fake boobs, fake lips, botox... I wanted to upper-cut it all out of her... watch all the gel go flying in the air!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No. I saw one at lunchtime today that had the whole shebang. Fake boobs, fake lips, botox... I wanted to upper-cut it all out of her... watch all the gel go flying in the air!

my ex's sister looks decent when she is done up, but she went and got lip injections and now she looks like a clown.. and of course she always posts pictures on social media with focal point on the lips... what a sad time to be alive