Israel Folau has joined the Catalan Dragons

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear he's playing this week cant wait to see how he goes, hope he has a blinder

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear he's playing this week cant wait to see how he goes, hope he has a blinder
Good to hear that he has magically remembered how to play league during the week, since being left out of the side for Round 2 (a game which didn't even go ahead).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Catalans could be on a hiding to nothing.

He doesn't set the world on fire and win games for them-they continue to be berated and shunned by the other SL teams.

He fires up and becomes a super star again in league-he and the club are hated even more and get bad publicity and jealous resentment.

Meanwhile back in Oz, viewing numbers for SL go up due to Folau and Thompson.

Interesting to see if Folau can have a sports career at all...probably try NFL next lol

A

Alexander the Great

I don't use any of those platforms except for WhatsApp. Life is good without all that social media fake shit
Honestly, the "cancel culture" is the reason I don't engage in the more common forms of social media.
No facebook. No instagram. No whatsapp. No tiktok.
1- I don't want to be a party to fucking someones life, because they don't see things the way I do.
2- I'd hate to have my life fucked by the same pieces of shit.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Honestly, the "cancel culture" is the reason I don't engage in the more common forms of social media.
No facebook. No instagram. No whatsapp. No tiktok.
1- I don't want to be a party to fucking someones life, because they don't see things the way I do.
2- I'd hate to have my life fucked by the same pieces of shit.
WhatsApp is actually different though. It's a messaging program that runs off your phones contact data. You can send messages and files, photos, videos etc... without being billed for it, rather it just uses data. Everyone uses it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
My bad, I read your post wrong. Initially I thought Izzy was being selfish, but you know what.. the guy was targeted over a freaking Instagram post. And I have said it before and I will say it again, if he had said the same thing about rangas, nobody would have given a shit... I mean come on, all he said is that he believes a certain people are going to a place that they don't even believe in anyway... let's face it.. everybody wants to grand stand for the LGBT community nowadays because it makes them look like a hero.
we are heroes though, without that protection who knows what would happen to them, for example your type of people could try to bring back the death penalty

i hate the argument that they have to believe in the insult to be offended, that goes against reality and accepted world behaviour

for example i can call you a faggot piece of shit and if you don't believe that you are either of those things then you cant be mad at me, you should feel normal towards me

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Catalans could be on a hiding to nothing.

He doesn't set the world on fire and win games for them-they continue to be berated and shunned by the other SL teams.

He fires up and becomes a super star again in league-he and the club are hated even more and get bad publicity and jealous resentment.

Meanwhile back in Oz, viewing numbers for SL go up due to Folau and Thompson.

Interesting to see if Folau can have a sports career at all...probably try NFL next lol
He should try pro wrestling. He could hire Margaret Court as his manager. She could help him win by thumping his opponents with her Bible.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
we are heroes though, without that protection who knows what would happen to them, for example your type of people could try to bring back the death penalty

i hate the argument that they have to believe in the insult to be offended, that goes against reality and accepted world behaviour

for example i can call you a faggot piece of shit and if you don't believe that you are either of those things then you cant be mad at me, you should feel normal towards me

It's not the point I am making.. Why did nobody say anything about the alcoholics and the other item lists? do those people not matter? let's face it... there is a clear agenda in the way people grand stand on specific things and it is all to do with how it makes them look among their peers... and as I mentioned earlier, I don't agree with what Izzy posted, but I also think it's complete insanity what has ensued, because if homosexuals weren't mentioned, nobody would have given a shit. #alcolivesmatter

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's not the point I am making.. Why did nobody say anything about the alcoholics and the other item lists? do those people not matter? let's face it... there is a clear agenda in the way people grand stand on specific things and it is all to do with how it makes them look among their peers... and as I mentioned earlier, I don't agree with what Izzy posted, but I also think it's complete insanity what has ensued, because if homosexuals weren't mentioned, nobody would have given a shit. #alcolivesmatter
I think it's to do with making teenagers who are struggling with coming out and their sexuality feeling like they are lesser people and reinforcing those feelings of low self esteem, possibly leading to suicide.

Alcohlics and adulterers are primarily adults. So its a life choice. Most people don't believe aversion therapy can treat you for homosexuality.

Someone mentioned on another topic to see the issue as if they had daughters. Well I'd to ask you if your son was gay. You'd love him regardless. Probably be shocked and disappointed to start out with but your love and understanding of how hard it was to come to terms and also tell you, and the effect they know it would have on most families, would over ride that concern. Would you want some journeyman footy player/lay preacher telling your child they are going to hell?

Why put that added burden on young gay men and women of Israel Folau telling him they are going to hell...he can instead and mind his own frigging business.

Just the way I see it. Buzz off and worry about yourself: not innocent good peope trying to make their way in this world.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think it's to do with making teenagers who are struggling with coming out and their sexuality feeling like they are lesser people and reinforcing those feelings of low self esteem, possibly leading to suicide.

Alcohlics and adulterers are primarily adults. So its a life choice. Most people don't believe aversion therapy can treat you for homosexuality.

Someone mentioned on another topic to see the issue as if they had daughters. Well I'd to ask you if your son was gay. You'd love him regardless. Probably be shocked and disappointed to start out with but your love and understanding of how hard it was to come to terms and also tell you, and the effect they know it would have on most families, would over ride that concern. Would you want some journeyman footy player/lay preacher telling your child they are going to hell?

Why put that added burden on young gay men and women of Israel Folau telling him they are going to hell...he can instead and mind his own frigging business.

Just the way I see it. Buzz off and worry about yourself: not innocent good peope trying to make their way in this world.
I don't mean you personally Mr Moon...I'm just generalising :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Well for starters, I don't believe in Hell, so I wouldn't be fussed... just like other's who don't shouldn't be either... He would no longer be my son anyway.

the level that some people go is ridiculous and you would never see that for other minorities.. like sponsorship being pulled over an Instagram post yet they have no issue with violent offenders.

It's made out as if Izzy sent the post to those people direct... truth is, there is probably not a single person from the LGBT community following Israel on social media, and they would never have seen the post had it not been for the media and the social media mob.. it's his personal account and if somebody doesn't like his content, they should unfollow him... it's really, not, that hard.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well for starters, I don't believe in Hell, so I wouldn't be fussed... just like other's who don't shouldn't be either... He would no longer be my son anyway.

the level that some people go is ridiculous and you would never see that for other minorities.. like sponsorship being pulled over an Instagram post yet they have no issue with violent offenders.

It's made out as if Izzy sent the post to those people direct... truth is, there is probably not a single person from the LGBT community following Israel on social media, and they would never have seen the post had it not been for the media and the social media mob.. it's his personal account and if somebody doesn't like his content, they should unfollow him... it's really, not, that hard.
It's obviously gone further than Issy's personal acct (as he knew it would).

Lots more I could say but I don't want to go back and forth because, as with most things, there's no right or wrong...only what we all hold true.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
WhatsApp is actually different though. It's a messaging program that runs off your phones contact data. You can send messages and files, photos, videos etc... without being billed for it, rather it just uses data. Everyone uses it.
Agree except WhatsApp is Facebook owned so they are already harvesting the data and monetisation is inevitable.

There will likely be some consolidation too - having FB, Insta, Messenger and WhatsApp doesn’t make sense long term - two of those were acquisitions to fight off competitors.

WhatsApp is the only one I use as you’re right it’s hard to get away from, but where possible I use alternative messengers such as Telegram and Signal which are private and not harvested for your personal data.

If you’re interested there’s a great book called ‘The Age of Surveillance Capitalism’ which explains much.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Heroes? What if the shoe was on the other foot??

LOGIC explains religion will never accept LGBT and LGBT will never accept religion.... If somebody calls out that LGBT are going to hell why is that so different to the LGBT calling out
religion is fake and man made?

As long as it doesnt get violent everybody should eat a bag of cement, shut the fcuk up and just acknowledge everyone's choices in life.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Folau scores as Catalans win their first game of the season 36-18.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Heroes? What if the shoe was on the other foot??

LOGIC explains religion will never accept LGBT and LGBT will never accept religion.... If somebody calls out that LGBT are going to hell why is that so different to the LGBT calling out
religion is fake and man made?

As long as it doesnt get violent everybody should eat a bag of cement, shut the fcuk up and just acknowledge everyone's choices in life.
actually if religion is fake and man made then we are correct and you are nuts, if religion is real then im wrong and gay people are going to the hell

so everyone should continue to argue about it

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like he's still got it

Can't believe people are still carrying on all these months later
Always be a quality player, you can never question that. Just the Religion crap that surrounds him. Sooner it stops the better for all.