Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I received my Kennel membership pack about 2 weeks ago,
The cap is really good,it’s the best design in years to be honest
On a side note I just noticed that we cracked 10,000
I’m expecting a surge only one month till kickoff,it would be nice to reach
the same number as last year of 18,000
Time to get behind our team
How does 10,000 compare to previous years? Other clubs? Not a terrible number I guess considering our results last year?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does 10,000 compare to previous years? Other clubs? Not a terrible number I guess considering our results last year?
So we had 18,000 members last year which wasn’t too bad considering our form
Not sure about previous years but probably the same give or take.
I think that other clubs might stack their numbers just a bit
Did read an article last year which stated we had an average home attendance of 15,000 that was amongst the highest in Sydney

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really think something has gone amiss this year in terms of renewals. My membership didn't auto renew and I haven't seen anything in the mail like previous years so I called the club a few days back.

Spoke to a guy who spent a good 5 minutes after renewing chatting to me about the season, how much the players were looking forward to it, exactly what was in the membership pack and other stuff. Also thanked me for renewing and being a member for a while.

It was really refreshing compared to previous years where they just took my credit card number and ended the call.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No auto renewal, no calls, nothing in the mail... Zilch. Usually I'm harassed lol... Will sign up shortly but yeah

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really think something has gone amiss this year in terms of renewals. My membership didn't auto renew and I haven't seen anything in the mail like previous years so I called the club a few days back.

Spoke to a guy who spent a good 5 minutes after renewing chatting to me about the season, how much the players were looking forward to it, exactly what was in the membership pack and other stuff. Also thanked me for renewing and being a member for a while.

It was really refreshing compared to previous years where they just took my credit card number and ended the call.
I had a similar thing happen to me with my caller,
He only sounded young but was quite knowledgeable and we chatted away for several minutes after the payment went through
Passing on information about the players & our season in general which was great.
I hope this is a trend throughout the entire office,well done.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
membership numbers are down massively and this has to be a concern for the club

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Still haven't received my package... renewed ages ago... they said end of the month.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Same Delta. Before they put out statements telling people to stay loyal they should look after the people like us who have paid for their memberships MONTHS ago.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The communication of the membership team is atrocious. A lot of us received our member packs over a month ago so it’s strange some haven’t yet.
I know they don’t want to over order when our membership numbers are so low but surely it’s not that hard to send a quick email explaining the delay.
The only way to change anything is to contact the club and make complaints

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the call the other day, re-signed me and my son.

Took their time, 3 weeks before season start. Hopefully the packs arrive before the finals...

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
membership numbers are down massively and this has to be a concern for the club
You'd have people like me though who have moved to Kayo. I used to do a nrl video membership as Im in Brisbane and hate Suncorp. Was the same price as buying the season pass via the NRL app. But I got a hat etc and Bulldogs memberships up.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what our membership number is at now ?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd have people like me though who have moved to Kayo. I used to do a nrl video membership as Im in Brisbane and hate Suncorp. Was the same price as buying the season pass via the NRL app. But I got a hat etc and Bulldogs memberships up.
Hey @Dogs Of War, can you tell me more about the nrl video membership please?
Is it through the Bulldogs? I couldn't locate on website.
Thanks!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hey @Dogs Of War, can you tell me more about the nrl video membership please?
Is it through the Bulldogs? I couldn't locate on website.
Thanks!
He may be referring to the 'NRL Live Pass' - which is ~$100 per season or free if you're a Telstra mobile customer.
I used to use this before Kayo and still have access as I'm a Telstra customer but the Kayo experience is much better (can use on big screens, in HD etc) - though the Live Pass is cheaper, so whatever works for you.
https://www.nrl.com/nrl-app-terms-and-conditions/

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He may be referring to the 'NRL Live Pass' - which is ~$100 per season or free if you're a Telstra mobile customer.
I used to use this before Kayo and still have access as I'm a Telstra customer but the Kayo experience is much better (can use on big screens, in HD etc) - though the Live Pass is cheaper, so whatever works for you.
https://www.nrl.com/nrl-app-terms-and-conditions/
Ahhh, yes the NRL Live Pass I am familiar with. I thought the Bulldogs had started a discounted streaming membership, one I had suggested to them years ago when living o/s. Now those abroad have "Watch NRL". Still it would be great for the club to partially sponsor this via a membership option that gives subscription discounted pricing.