Aboringal People are Immune from Migration Laws...

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The chick I work with didn't even look Aboriginal. I reckon if Aboriginal people found out about everything she'd get by claiming this, they'd want to spear her.
Also I would be very careful about making public statements or assessments of someone's ethnicity.

Andrew Bolt got smashed in court for comments made about some aboriginal activists who he believed were not aboriginal.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Also I would be very careful about making public statements or assessments of someone's ethnicity.

Andrew Bolt got smashed in court for comments made about some aboriginal activists who he believed were not aboriginal.
Well this is what bothers me. This chick came into work one day and had a nice big smile on her face. She said to me "Hey would you like to see a photo of my Pop?" (grandfather) and I replied "I'd love to see a photo of your Pop" and she showed me the photo. The guy didn't even look Aboriginal. I mean he wasn't pale, I'd say his skin was olive more than anything, but he certainly didn't look it, so I immediately started to question myself whether she was even 25% Aboriginal.

Then this got me to thinking... she was born in late 80s and has enjoyed a very privileged lifestyle. She wasn't part of the stolen generation or had to battle for equal pay or rights to vote, or any of that bullshit, and here she is reaping the benefits for the pain that one of her grandfathers possibly had to endure (and I cannot confirm this in it's entirety).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can technically Canadian aboriginals call Australia home now?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The chick I work with didn't even look Aboriginal. I reckon if Aboriginal people found out about everything she'd get by claiming this, they'd want to spear her.
that system gets rorted harder than people claiming mental illnesses for benefits

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still remember on Border Patrol this clearly bogan redneck was kicking up a stink saying he is Aboriginal AND a Jew and picked on him because of those facts.

Anyone else seen it? Fkn hilarious, the feds were trying not to laugh in his face and deck the fuck out of him at the same time.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems absolutely crazy to me that someone who is born overseas is automatically an Aussie because of some percentage indegenous blood in them.

Should absolutely be the home countries problem.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"Judge somebody on the content of their character, not the colour of their skin"

The ruling from the high court is disgustingly racist. The law should just people based on their actions and now their ancestry.

The entire racism debate is so hypocritical because:

- There are so many accusations of racist (generally from people on the left of politics pointed at people on the right of politics)
- However, it's people on the left of politics generally obsessed with skin colour and ethnicity and constantly talking about it and judging people (particularly white people) for their skin. However, they also judge coloured people by assuming that coloured people are constantly poor defenceless victims (thus denying coloured people their right to free choice and independence).
Agreed. You know how you get rid of racism? You stop talking about it, and in this case stop ruling on it!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Habibi I LOVE NZ. 100% I got no problem with it. What I have a problem with is this bloke is a NZ-born person, however he automatically gets Australian citizenship simply because he has Aboriginal heritage. He didn't have to take a citizenship test of anything like that, he simply by-passed that because he's Aboriginal. That's bullshit.
So I was born in Australia, however, I am half Kiwi too as my mother is from New Zealand, but my daughter is part Aboriginal, does that mean I have the same Aboriginal rights she does? Lol this world has gone crazy with all this skin colour politics I’m sick of it! I judge another person purely off their character, not their race, religion or sex! After all we are all brothers and sisters from the same descendants ffs lets act like it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems absolutely crazy to me that someone who is born overseas is automatically an Aussie because of some percentage indegenous blood in them.

Should absolutely be the home countries problem.
Does that mean then that because I have a percentage of blood in me from other countries that are not Australian that I am also automatically part of their nation?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Well this is what bothers me. This chick came into work one day and had a nice big smile on her face. She said to me "Hey would you like to see a photo of my Pop?" (grandfather) and I replied "I'd love to see a photo of your Pop" and she showed me the photo. The guy didn't even look Aboriginal. I mean he wasn't pale, I'd say his skin was olive more than anything, but he certainly didn't look it, so I immediately started to question myself whether she was even 25% Aboriginal.

Then this got me to thinking... she was born in late 80s and has enjoyed a very privileged lifestyle. She wasn't part of the stolen generation or had to battle for equal pay or rights to vote, or any of that bullshit, and here she is reaping the benefits for the pain that one of her grandfathers possibly had to endure (and I cannot confirm this in it's entirety).
Hello Indigenous All-Stars. Eligibility for these sort of things is very bloody wishy-washy.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Does that mean then that because I have a percentage of blood in me from other countries that are not Australian that I am also automatically part of their nation?
You are probably joking but I can't tell.

It should just be based on wherever you have citizenship. If someone is nz born, has no Australian passport I don't care who they are, they should be nz problem.

I think it is very hard for Kiwis to become Australian. They can stay as long as they want but getting citizenship very hard for them. Just because you have some ancestor that was aboriginal shouldn't mean anything.

However in some instances having blood from x country can allow you to get citizenship. But this nz guy doesn't have that apply to him.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are probably joking but I can't tell.

It should just be based on wherever you have citizenship. If someone is nz born, has no Australian passport I don't care who they are, they should be nz problem.

I think it is very hard for Kiwis to become Australian. They can stay as long as they want but getting citizenship very hard for them. Just because you have some ancestor that was aboriginal shouldn't mean anything.

However in some instances having blood from x country can allow you to get citizenship. But this nz guy doesn't have that apply to him.
Yeah brother I was just being sarcastic like a majority of my posts on here lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If it's based on blood then I should have: -

Iraqi passport
Lebanese Passport
Russian Passport
Australian Passport
NZ Passport (if you include my Maori heart lol)

Very multicultural I am lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If it's based on blood then I should have: -

Iraqi passport
Lebanese Passport
Russian Passport
Australian Passport
NZ Passport (if you include my Maori heart lol)

Very multicultural I am lol
Australian
Lebanese
Armenian

I WISH I could add:

Catalonian (people from Barcelona and Catalonia declare themselves independent from Spain)
Switzerland

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In this case it should be matter that he’s aborigainal.
I mean, FFS he’s a fucken Kiwi, but now he can’t leave the motherland ??
Fuck off.