• Cash > looks > occupation > size of TV > personality

• Cash > age > looks > occupation > size TV > pets > family > personality

• Cash ~ cash ~ cash ~ cash ~ cash

• Other ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching MAFs last few nights there was a pretty hot girl that was matches with a doofus of a bloke. She completely wouldn't have a bar of him. He looked to have no chance , all the friends said he was no good.

Then like a flash of light one of the friends looked him up and noticed he had plenty of cash.. then all of sudden she warned up and her hoofs came out and she latched onto him.

So I was thinking what do women really want in a partner, the most important thing to the least...??

Cash? Then cash? Then cash? Then maybe looks, then maybe if they do everything for them? Then if they drove a porsche? Then maybe personality?Or do we place job title in front of personality?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Respect, loyalty, honesty, faithful to name a few more...!!

AND CASH :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you spend your time around skanks maybe.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If you spend your time around skanks maybe.
You just described at least 75% of the female population aged 18-30.

Not only are they money hungry, they're co-dependant.

All on Instagram right now competing against each other for validation!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If you think women don't value money over all else.

Come home and tell your partner you lost your job and don't know when the next cash flow is coming and see how she reacts?

I guarantee you will meet a side you've never seen before!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you think women don't value money over all else.

Come home and tell your partner you lost your job and don't know when the next cash flow is coming and see how she reacts?

I guarantee you will meet a side you've never seen before!
Actually, I did, in December 2013. Quit a job whilst on the verge of a breakdown, just before Xmas and with no other job to go to. Had nothing but full support, both financially and mentally. I then married her.

Finding a good woman isn't exactly difficult. If an ugly bloke with an ok, but not flash income can do it, anyone can really.

(I say this in conjunction with my story on the Josh Reynolds thread about dating a psycho, so I have definately seen both sides... But us blokes have to take responsibility for when we do find ourselves with a money grubbing whore and bloody well do something about it...)

Good luck everyone.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to Vegas recently and I went to tip a girl on the street who posed for a photo. Meant to give her a $10 but gave her $100.. immediately she wanted to know where I was staying, what colour socks I like and what I like for breakfast.. I left thinking I gave her a $10 but later realised it was $100.

I couldn't walk the strip anymore for the next week as word got out, I had every girl flock to me, they asked if I was "#$&+", when I said yep, they just went to water and had all the time for me, all they could smell was Benjamin's.

That mistaken tip earnt me a big rep in Vegas.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meghan Markle? You think she can smell out money?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I went to Vegas recently and I went to tip a girl on the street who posed for a photo. Meant to give her a $10 but gave her $100.. immediately she wanted to know where I was staying, what colour socks I like and what I like for breakfast.. I left thinking I gave her a $10 but later realised it was $100.

I couldn't walk the strip anymore for the next week as word got out, I had every girl flock to me, they asked if I was "#$&+", when I said yep, they just went to water and had all the time for me, all they could smell was Benjamin's.

Any guy who thinks in their sick mind that they're loved unconditionally by their partner are gravely mistaken.

Theres male gold diggers too.
But they need to work harder for their keep as they don't have a pussy between their legs!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of women I got one going insane right now because I told her my plan for Valentine's day is to stay at home,get high and chill out playing PlayStation.

She not liking it and trying every manipulation under the sun to sucker me! Unfortunately for her I've studied the woman's playbook and know all the tricks!

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

You should go on MAFS. I think you would go ok.
Watching MAFs last few nights there was a pretty hot girl that was matches with a doofus of a bloke. She completely wouldn't have a bar of him. He looked to have no chance , all the friends said he was no good.

Then like a flash of light one of the friends looked him up and noticed he had plenty of cash.. then all of sudden she warned up and her hoofs came out and she latched onto him.

So I was thinking what do women really want in a partner, the most important thing to the least...??

Cash? Then cash? Then cash? Then maybe looks, then maybe if they do everything for them? Then if they drove a porsche? Then maybe personality?Or do we place job title in front of personality?

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sex appeal, makes them laugh, listens to them, can have an interesting conversation with, steady job (hopefully well paid), adventurous, faithful, not violent physical or emotional. would make a good father, loves his family, gets on well with her family and vice versa.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Valentines is for suckers. All those florests pretending they are overjoyed at the gestures.. they jack up the price 10 times.. smiling at how much they rip you off.

Fakest people out there.

Valentines is for people who can't close the deal any other day

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Look, when you make up stories, at least know your limits.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sex appeal, makes them laugh, listens to them, can have an interesting conversation with, steady job (hopefully well paid), adventurous, faithful, not violent physical or emotional. would make a good father, loves his family, gets on well with her family and vice versa.
You just described a traditional woman.
That is very hard to come across in 2020 with this whore free for all society which we now live in!

Most of them think they're a model because they let some creep posing as a *professional photographer* take some pictures of them down at Bronte beach!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Valentines is for suckers. All those florests pretending they are overjoyed at the gestures.. they jack up the price 10 times.. smiling at how much they rip you off.

Fakest people out there.

Valentines is for people who can't close the deal any other day

Valentine's day should be renamed to woman's day!

Easiest way to stop pissing in our own pockets I think?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Look, when you make up stories, at least know your limits.
I reckon Boosts stories are like religion.

You cannot prove or disprove he accidentally tipped a vegas girl $100 and them flocking off him like leeches.

You just have to have faith and believe he is telling the truth!