Addo Carr

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
JAC wants 700k?? Fuk me! Not even the Roosters would pay that much with brown paper bags.....
Nah I think he was looking around the 550k mark because he found out another origin winger was on that and he’s on under 330k

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His 100% signed with the bunnies. Seen the signature and the photo with the board

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love Graham back in some capacity off the field BUT wasn't Graham also promised a role in his contract negotiations with the Dragons once his playing contract was to finish?
Seems like the dogs must have offered him something better to make him come back.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems like the dogs must have offered him something better to make him come back.
Either that or that was always on the back of his mind, because let’s face it, he never wanted to leave , he was forced out more or less, this is his home. He is a bulldog and that’s the bottom line of it..!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What am I missing with the Facebook post doesn’t say what team for 21?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hope he comes!
Seen him post pictures with Cody walker.
And he’s close with latrell and gagai so might end up at the bunnies.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Understand he has now decided not to use that rose fella manager ( same manager as latrell)
Instead has gone with a bigger long standing firm based in Sydney

I hope he comes!
Seen him post pictures with Cody walker.
And he’s close with latrell and gagai so might end up at the bunnies.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
First off the only other time I’ve declared anything on here about player movements was when Curtis Rona left the dogs and I was spot on...

The deal is almost finalised for addo Carr it’s done with the dogs I obviously don’t know how much or how long just know it’s done... the finalising will happen once other players from other clubs move expect to see Latrell at Souths Gagai to Melbourne..
Soo did he shake on it like “latrell” apparently did or ?...

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about okunbour
Very good signing if true, particularly if we get him for this year.
Be interesting to see what deal has been done.
Ado Carr and Meaney on the wings with Reimis and Hoppa in the centres, backline looks a lot better.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about okunbour
Once Jayden improves his defence he is going to be an asset..

If the board didn't pander to and offer the kitchen sink to Latrell I can't see them doing it for JAC

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But they did for luke Thompson.
You saying they won't do it for the current Australian winger?
Once Jayden improves his defence he is going to be an asset..

If the board didn't pander to and offer the kitchen sink to Latrell I can't see them doing it for JAC

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
But they did for luke Thompson.
You saying they won't do it for the current Australian winger?
The best player in the SL who if he can reproduce his form here, could be one of the best players in our comp... big difference to a guy who can just run fast

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The best player in the SL who if he can reproduce his form here, could be one of the best players in our comp... big difference to a guy who can just run fast
Could be. JAC already the best winger in the NRL imo. The only thing against him is can his style work in a struggling team without top halves (Foran not being fit of course). The Ferguson and Sivo mould of winger might be smarter to get if we're going to spend that sort of money (but who?). That's debatable tho and I'd personally pay JAC up to 700k. Ferguson is currently the highest paid winger on 500k (leaks, rumours, w.e.). Just if we have competition it's going to take that sort of money. Again personally I'd much rather JAC on 700k than Thompson. So if we've done it for Thompson I don't see why we wouldn't for JAC.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he hasn’t been signed up yet,I would be going after Nene McDonald..
I think his bullocking style would suit us..
Only if he is mentally in a good place though..
Should be half the cost of JAC,considering his past indiscretions..
The question is though,do we already have 2 diamonds in Meaney and Okunbor??
Meaney got better as the season went on last year..a bit more size and he could go to another level again this year..
Okunbor is an interesting one..he does some good things,but mentally seems a little care free..like Idris was..
If he steps up,he has the size to worry plenty of wingers and centre’s in this competition.
JAC would be a coup for our club,but I’m not sure we ‘NEED’ him..
Dog 4 Life

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could be. JAC already the best winger in the NRL imo. The only thing against him is can his style work in a struggling team without top halves (Foran not being fit of course). The Ferguson and Sivo mould of winger might be smarter to get if we're going to spend that sort of money (but who?). That's debatable tho and I'd personally pay JAC up to 700k. Ferguson is currently the highest paid winger on 500k (leaks, rumours, w.e.). Just if we have competition it's going to take that sort of money. Again personally I'd much rather JAC on 700k than Thompson. So if we've done it for Thompson I don't see why we wouldn't for JAC.

JAC is about the 5th best winger in the comp.. I'd easily take a Tupou, Fergo, Maumalo before him.. I'd even take a Corey Oates over him.. besides when he first came onto the scene, we haven't seen him play outside of a good system at any level... how would he fair when he is not playing outside of the best setups? he is not as valuable when the team is on the back foot like some of those other guys. Yeah that's the style of winger I believe can command the higher figures.. the guys who make the big meters and are a handful for opposition.. I'm happy to see how our current guys go over the next few seasons.. we need to remind ourselves that Meaney has only played one full season, and Jayden not even that... they both have potential