2018 - 2019: Player Movement - Contracts - Rumours

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you will find @Howard Moon was talking about Josh Morris there buddy.

The article is about Josh Morris going to the Roosters and the Sharks not wanting to let it happen.
Lol Read Dugan and assumed it was about Dugan... Still wont change my statement.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
haha, as mentioned I was referring to J Moz.. Dugan is a piece! Would love to see J Moz with a premiership ring on his finger
Yeah was just made aware of that one... Still stand by my statement though :tonguewink:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol Read Dugan and assumed it was about Dugan... Still wont change my statement.
Your statement was about Dugan, I can't disagree with that one bud :laughing:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah was just made aware of that one... Still stand by my statement though :tonguewink:
I also stand by your comment! guy needs to wrap it up and give somebody else a shot

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I also stand by your comment! guy needs to wrap it up and give somebody else a shot
Bloke needs a quick money one yr stint in the SL before he gets booe'd by the poms and booted out of Britain!

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ironic if the roosters end up with jmoz and bmoz on the left edge this year

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because he was a great servant to us and because Brett has 2... of course I wouldn't want that if we were in real contention but I can't see it being the case this year

Have faith my friend we are the fucken Bulldogs anything is capable when the blue and whites play.

As for Morris
He is a shark now means nothing to me

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares, he left
Indeed he did and I for one don’t care either. if he not in our jersey then it no longer matters, but maybe Howard just meant it in a respect way more so, for one of our past valued players. He did a lot of good for this club and would have been a club legend.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Indeed he did and I for one don’t care either. if he not in our jersey then it no longer matters, but maybe Howard just meant it in a respect way more so, for one of our past valued players. He did a lot of good for this club and would have been a club legend.
It is a shame, I have seen some people claim on Facebook that he's not loyal... Was with us from 2009-18 that's pretty loyal in today's game in my eyes. It is sad he's become somewhat of a journeyman

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Club legends stay and not leave for less money. I didn’t see Lamb or Mortimer leave when times were tuff, they are true champions of our club. He could have stayed but didn’t that’s the difference

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Club legends stay and not leave for less money. I didn’t see Lamb or Mortimer leave when times were tuff, they are true champions of our club. He could have stayed but didn’t that’s the difference
Yes and I also get that, he should of stayed, but greed is a real thing these days..!! I just get where Howard was coming from.