There is No God.. ?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Mate the Catholic church are pretty dam good at brainwashing
I have never heard a sermon at a Catholic church that say "We're right, they're wrong" or "Give to the church as much money as you can" or "God will look favorably upon you if you do this..."

The sermon's in Church are translations of what was read from the Gospel a moment earlier and in some cases how it relates to us today.

Brainwashing is about changing peoples perception of things... the Catholic Churches PRACTICE their faith, not trying to convince the congregation of what they already believe in.

The media brainwash people into thinking the Catholic Church are brainwashing people.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never heard a sermon at a Catholic church that say "We're right, they're wrong" or "Give to the church as much money as you can" or "God will look favorably upon you if you do this..."

The sermon's in Church are translations of what was read from the Gospel a moment earlier and in some cases how it relates to us today.

Brainwashing is about changing peoples perception of things... the Catholic Churches PRACTICE their faith, not trying to convince the congregation of what they already believe in.

The media brainwash people into thinking the Catholic Church are brainwashing people.
The Catholic Church were very good in threatening and cajoling victims into not making accusations against them and brainwashing politicians, the media and the law that they were not a pedophile network when in fact they were.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The Catholic Church were very good in threatening and cajoling victims into not making accusations against them and brainwashing politicians, the media and the law that they were not a pedophile network when in fact they were.
No they are not. The minority ruin it for the majority.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If any of the old religions (Anglican,Christian etc) started from today they would be considered cults. I believe "jesus" was an ancient day con artist, If he could see of what has become of what he started he would be killing himself laughing. The people involved in churches do great things for community but it is not because someone is telling them to do that..... Each to there own i dont care that people believe just cant stand people who think they are above anyone who dont believe. they can be very similar to Vegans in that we are right and everyone else is wrong

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No they are not. The minority ruin it for the majority.
Yes they were and still are in places like South America and Africa where their influence is still strong and the average education and awareness of the populace to their actions is still very low. The Catholic Church willfully and with complete knowledge and understanding of the laws they were breaking actively moved pedophile priests around their network of dioceses to avoid persecution and more importantly prosecution. That is the very definition of a pedophile network.

The Catholic Church cared nothing for its victims, it only cared about protecting its image. And still to this day the Catholic Church are actively petitioning politicians to limit the amount they have to pay their victims to a maximum of $150K while at the same time paying George Pell's legal team $22K a day to defend him. They still today, after all that has come forth regarding this rancid institution, care more about their image than they do about their victims. And that is completely and utterly unforgivable!

Until the Catholic Church fully admits to its actions, identifies and removes from its hierarchy those complicit in those actions, begs forgiveness and willingly complies to fully compensate the thousands of lives it has destroyed, it should be called what it is, a self-serving network of putrid, rancid, dirty old men.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently anyone who cuts granite bench tops might be the new asbestos Sufferers due to silica dust causing silicosis.
Oddly enough, this isn't something new. Silicosis has been known about since the 1700s and it still kills many people. It's getting better with new regulations but it still kills over 40,000 people per year.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Maybe we should discuss the rich man, the camel, and the eye of the needle.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes they were and still are in places like South America and Africa where their influence is still strong and the average education and awareness of the populace to their actions is still very low. The Catholic Church willfully and with complete knowledge and understanding of the laws they were breaking actively moved pedophile priests around their network of dioceses to avoid persecution and more importantly prosecution. That is the very definition of a pedophile network.

The Catholic Church cared nothing for its victims, it only cared about protecting its image. And still to this day the Catholic Church are actively petitioning politicians to limit the amount they have to pay their victims to a maximum of $150K while at the same time paying George Pell's legal team $22K a day to defend him. They still today, after all that has come forth regarding this rancid institution, care more about their image than they do about their victims. And that is completely and utterly unforgivable!

Until the Catholic Church fully admits to its actions, identifies and removes from its hierarchy those complicit in those actions, begs forgiveness and willingly complies to fully compensate the thousands of lives it has destroyed, it should be called what it is, a self-serving network of putrid, rancid, dirty old men.
Oh you want to bring up the George Pell case? Even though it has been proven that he could not physically have done anything? Even though one of at choir boys said that nothing happened?

The Church teaches forgiveness. The Priests that have sinned and committed despicable crimes should not be worthy of being called Priests, but for you to say that the 1,000,000,000+ Catholics in this world are part of a pedophile ring speaks wonders about yourself more than the Church.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If any of the old religions (Anglican,Christian etc) started from today they would be considered cults. I believe "jesus" was an ancient day con artist, If he could see of what has become of what he started he would be killing himself laughing. The people involved in churches do great things for community but it is not because someone is telling them to do that..... Each to there own i dont care that people believe just cant stand people who think they are above anyone who dont believe. they can be very similar to Vegans in that we are right and everyone else is wrong
The Church does NOT think they are above everyone. This is the precise brainwashing the media is making you believe. You want to know what we think? We are all equal, flesh and blood, and GOD will judge us all.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh you want to bring up the George Pell case? Even though it has been proven that he could not physically have done anything? Even though one of at choir boys said that nothing happened?

The Church teaches forgiveness. The Priests that have sinned and committed despicable crimes should not be worthy of being called Priests, but for you to say that the 1,000,000,000+ Catholics in this world are part of a pedophile ring speaks wonders about yourself more than the Church.
I feel I should point out where you're wrong. One of the choir boys didn't say that nothing happened. There were two boys. One accused him after the other one committed suicide.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullshit it has been proven.

The Church teaches forgiveness.
As well as teaching itself how to avoid paying compensation for its victims.

The Priests that have sinned and committed despicable crimes should not be worthy of being called Priests,
But they are and this is a point you won't acknowledge. Those "minority" you mentioned earlier in post 83 are still very much a part of the church, are still making decisions regarding their victims, are still being protected and are still fapping off over their interactions with those victims.

but for you to say that the 1,000,000,000+ Catholics in this world are part of a pedophile ring speaks wonders about yourself more than the Church.
FFS stop trying to be the victim here. I never said the parishioners are part of the church's pedophile network, they were/are the victims of the church's pedophile network. Get a grip!

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Church does NOT think they are above everyone. This is the precise brainwashing the media is making you believe. You want to know what we think? We are all equal, flesh and blood, and GOD will judge us all.
There is no God. No one is up there judging you. Just be a good person and others will judge you nicely for it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
God will only judge Christians and others who believe in him. The ones that don't believe in God will be judged by a different God, or the void.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I feel I should point out where you're wrong. One of the choir boys didn't say that nothing happened. There were two boys. One accused him after the other one committed suicide.
He did not commit suicide, the had a drug overdose.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Bullshit it has been proven.

As well as teaching itself how to avoid paying compensation for its victims.

But they are and this is a point you won't acknowledge. Those "minority" you mentioned earlier in post 83 are still very much a part of the church, are still making decisions regarding their victims, are still being protected and are still fapping off over their interactions with those victims.

FFS stop trying to be the victim here. I never said the parishioners are part of the church's pedophile network, they were/are the victims of the church's pedophile network. Get a grip!
https://www.news.com.au/national/an...PjNQTJ8YGdDICOnZZf_Xo5SjPhtbrQfRoCMYgQAvD_BwE

Wahesh

Reaction score
There is no God. No one is up there judging you. Just be a good person and others will judge you nicely for it.
The Miracles I have witnessed tell me otherwise.

Word to the wise... don't try and convince me otherwise, you'll have greater success trying to raise the dead ;)

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Miracles I have witnessed tell me otherwise.

Word to the wise... don't try and convince me otherwise, you'll have greater success trying to raise the dead ;)
Can you ask for a bulldogs Premiership 2020 miracle. We have been doing good things bringing back Bulldogs DNA and had a drama free off season so we should be judged accordingly by God and win

Wahesh

Reaction score
Can you ask for a bulldogs Premiership 2020 miracle. We have been doing good things bringing back Bulldogs DNA and had a drama free off season so we should be judged accordingly by God and win
Clearly, that's the most needed thing in the world at the moment :tearsofjoy: