Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Weidler on Latrell and JAC

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah just watched Meaney play in a replay of that Momirovski shank against the Tigers last yr on Fox and mate I actually reckon this kid will be as good as Carr in a couple of years.
I totally agree been saying a few times on here meany improved out of sight last year on the wing and will be a gun

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Face of the club doesn't have problems with the National Anthems,pls

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought Hynes re-signed last year and doubt Melbourne would let him go when he's one of their next big things and have already lost so many players.

Melbourne are one of the few top teams who now (unlike their cap cheating when they had the marquee scandal) actually genuinely seem to be trying to stay somewhat cap compliant relative to the blatant cheating of the other top 4 teams and I can see them having plenty of space in the coming years.
Nah man they cheated the cap the year they lost to the roosters. Why? They had to shed players to stay under the cap the following season despite losing Slater and Hoffman to retirement

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I totally agree been saying a few times on here meany improved out of sight last year on the wing and will be a gun
Hopefully our gun fullback... And yeah I still like DWZ lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I personally think if we get Fox Meaney and Oko will battle it out for the other wing spot or Oko moves back to the forwards.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah man they cheated the cap the year they lost to the roosters. Why? They had to shed players to stay under the cap the following season despite losing Slater and Hoffman to retirement
I'm saying the last year or so they'd have to be under the cap with everyone they've released and considering they haven't signed many to replace them. My point is that they're not taking the piss right now like the Roosters, Souths and Broncos are..

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could sign JAC, tamaolo, hass, cotric etc. Even if we sign all these it won't mean shit with the spine we have. Especially with Lewis and Cogger as our halves. Fix the fucking spine for fucks sake. It's been our biggest problem for years. We could have the best forward pack and best outside backs in the world but without a gun spine we aren't winning shit. Sign a fucking 5/8 and a halfback before even looking to sign anyone else.

P.s id still cum in my pants if we signed JAC.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's a miss regardless of the reason. It's rumoured he has joined the Rabbitohs for cheap on, I think the figure is 600k, and he only signed for one year (cap flexibility). I'm pretty sure there was a time we could of been competitive with this offer as it was also rumored we were after two out of the three signings regarding Koroisau, Ramien and Ese'ese (which imo covers Latrell's cost). You're guessing the reasons just like you said I do and nothing you're saying is actually factual as you're not behind the scenes in the Bulldogs HQ.
All your opinion which you’re entitled to. As many know I have actual involvement with the people club and don’t just base my opinions on what journalists guess

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All your opinion which you’re entitled to. As many know I have actual involvement with the people club and don’t just base my opinions on what journalists guess
What kind of involvement do you have Natboy as a matter of interest. Finer details not necessary of course mate. Just the general area of association.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fox ain't going anywhere for 550k, and he is probably worth more
Fox will go anywhere in Sydney and if any winger wants more than 550k then good luck to them...

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We could sign JAC, tamaolo, hass, cotric etc. Even if we sign all these it won't mean shit with the spine we have. Especially with Lewis and Cogger as our halves. Fix the fucking spine for fucks sake. It's been our biggest problem for years. We could have the best forward pack and best outside backs in the world but without a gun spine we aren't winning shit. Sign a fucking 5/8 and a halfback before even looking to sign anyone else.

P.s id still cum in my pants if we signed JAC.
When forans fit hes one of the best playmakers in the comp. When he was fit did that make us a top 4 team? The lack of strike players is the bigger issue.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then he would know that they paid 900k a season for Thompson
What kind of involvement do you have Natboy as a matter of interest. Finer details not necessary of course mate. Just the general area of association.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can maybe accept paying more for a Winger then 550K but I think they need to be more than JAC. Don't get me wrong sniffs a chance or some open space and he is away but I think if he was capable of doing the hard hitups seen from wingers these days too then maybe. Also not sure how he will go with the new in air rules, he is not exactly the tallest winger.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that Redfern will be the best for Mitchell, I could easily see it going the other way!
Wayne is known for going easy on lazy players as well... sure that may have been ok back in the day but even the lower teams will find you out nowadays.. Probably why James Roberts likes playing under him