Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Now being published that majority of the initial health workers who nursed the first lot of infected people have died, and that's when the doctor first started warnings and recommending face masks and infectious disease precautions. He was warned off and threatened to keep quiet by Govt.

We can assume they were all young, healthy professionals and it was known by the Chinese back in early December that it was being transmitted person to person. You can't trust them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now being published that majority of the initial health workers who nursed the first lot of infected people have died, and that's when the doctor first started warnings and recommending face masks and infectious disease precautions. He was warned off and threatened to keep quiet by Govt.

We can assume they were all young, healthy professionals and it was known by the Chinese back in early December that it was being transmitted person to person. You can't trust them.
Yep. As I and many others said at the start. They did it during SARS, they've done many dodgy things in the Hong Kong situation, there's no reason to think they'd be honest here.

Side note, the Australian government is trying to evacuate Australians but the Chinese government won't allow the Australian planes to land.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't like to be on that cruise ship wondering what the fuck, thoughts go out to those on board.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is there anything these horrible ***** won't eat ffs they will wipe out the earth at this rate
Pity they didn't start to eat each other, or is that a secret as well

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is there anything these horrible ***** won't eat ffs they will wipe out the earth at this rate
Brussels sprouts. Everyone hates Brussels sprouts. Maybe someone should tell them bats taste like Brussels sprouts so they won't eat anymore

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole situation is disgusting, and the racism is growing, it’s very real.!!

let’s hope New Zealand and Australia stay safe.!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Serious question, has any non-chinese person been infected? The media is not pushing ethnicity for the first time ever.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well I can tell you backed up with photos but some whinging lefty fuck would label me as racist.

Truth is racism these days

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably since this faggy generation found it easier to whinge about bullshit rather than study and work.
I know man. People are being labeled 'racists' trying to protect themselves and there loved ones.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know man. People are being labeled 'racists' trying to protect themselves and there loved ones.
Indeed. Apparently it’s airborne now.. which means “could” be a world epidemic.. I will be buying a mask.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A Chinese dude reakons the death toll is 50 thousand .
I'm not sure I doubt China is truthful but 50 k is a big call I reakon a reasonable call would be 2500

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@rainman clean your backyard
If i were minister of immigration I'd ban Indians from moving here!

The grubs are the worst for not putting their rubbish in the bin.

Any nation whose people over populate and turn their surroundings into slum ghettos, deserve no sanctuary in a nation like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.