News Reynolds charged with DV

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
if she willingly got with a guy who she knows has a history of hitting women, yes... but if I DID have a daughter, I wouldn't raise her to be an idiot.
yeah nah, trust me if you had a daughter your response would be very different.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor Josh.... i do feel sorry for him and any other person whether male or female that has been put through stuff like that!!

the guy is probably not perfect... none of us are......

but, to fall for all that alleged sh!t she did to him, he really really must be dumb and gullible... he never saw her naked when she was allegedly pregnant? Like WTF???

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What I'm also worried about is how can she have such a "colourful" reputation of similar incidents, and it isn't known by the victim, victims friends and family.

He obviously had a continuing relationship with her with apparently 2 fake miscarriages.

I guess the public can assume Josh had the best of intentions and was had by a master manipulater.

There's a lot of weirdos out there people :(

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Her said she done this like six times and it enough.
Yeah, this chick is bad news. Gotta feel for her parents

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah nah, trust me if you had a daughter your response would be very different.
Well I AM raising daughters, and I’ve told them they can’t date until I’m dead.

I’m sure they’ll listen...

Srsly, a bloke lays a hand on one of them, the end result will probably be me in gaol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Josh is free to play this season, Jewberg confirmed it.

De Bellend, well looks like he will miss another season as his rape case has been pushed back until August.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Jessica Peris contacted the Roosters to demand 6 months of SKD's salary, plus a new car, plus an ongoing pension
I thought Nick would've just taken her for a game of golf to sort all that sorta shit out. Stick with the tried and true.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Nick would've just taken her for a game of golf to sort all that sorta shit out. Stick with the tried and true.
I think that was around the same time period where the Roosters were looking to get rid of SKD. Nick ain't going to waste money on a reject in the ranks if there is no benefit to the Roosters.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I read an apt comment on FB this morning:

She threw up more red flags than a communist rally.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I read an apt comment on FB this morning:

She threw up more red flags than a communist rally.
In hindsight this is true. Hitler also threw up loads of red flags, and yet the only senior person in the British G'ment who didn't trust him was Churchill. Everyone else (not just Chamberlain) failed to see the red flags and believed that he wanted peace.

If you like Audio books, get "Talking to Strangers" by Malcolm Gladwell, a really brilliant listen, and helps explain how Josh got pulled in so easily.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The police need to drop the charges against Josh already. It's very clear who is in the wrong and it's not him.

Also - the police issued the AVO to one of her fake aliases - meaning the AVO isn't even valid.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah looks like Romelo is defo gunna get off this one. It was said from the very start theres alot to the story

Glad Romelo just kept his mouth shut and didn't make any bold outlandish statements, its helped him to not look like an absolute fuckwit ;)

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The police need to drop the charges against Josh already. It's very clear who is in the wrong and it's not him.

Also - the police issued the AVO to one of her fake aliases - meaning the AVO isn't even valid.
How about during the week the police releasing a statement "after new information has come to light"

Seriously? No one even thought to do a BG check on this woman before taking action after her initial statement?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In hindsight this is true. Hitler also threw up loads of red flags, and yet the only senior person in the British G'ment who didn't trust him was Churchill. Everyone else (not just Chamberlain) failed to see the red flags and believed that he wanted peace.

If you like Audio books, get "Talking to Strangers" by Malcolm Gladwell, a really brilliant listen, and helps explain how Josh got pulled in so easily.
Many of us have been there at some stage - dating the wrong woman/man.

I have my own tale to tell. About three years after my divorce, and being on the rebound/heartbroken from the rejection of a work colleague who I had fallen for, I hooked up with a bird who was a friend of a friend (the first friend is no longer my friend). Anyway, I was lonely and she was nice to me, and seemed ok. Anyway, me being the reasonable passive guy that i am, i never really noticed that over the next few weeks, she basically moved herself in without me even knowing much about her. But when i realised what was happened I convinced myself it wasn't a big deal. It was nice to have someone around and the dog seemed to like her. But then the cracks started to appears. She had her own small business (freelance), but rarely seemed to be getting work. She convinced me the market was tough at the time. I was making ok money, so didn't mind paying when we went out. But then, I started picking up on a few lies here and there, like where she had been, her background, some money that went missing etc. Then the arguments started.

Anyway, fast forward, I caught her out in big lie (won't go into detail). and decided to end it, and chuck her out. Of course she begged, had nowhere to go etc. Eventually, I was able to be rid of her, but not until after she's turn up at my work and make a scene, had driven away my mates etc. Even six months after we broke up, she got drunk at new years and basically sent a whole bunch of accusations that i'd hot her etc. Luckily all of my friends saw through it, and some went out of their way to tell her to fuck off.

The whole scene from go to woe was less than a year, but it taught me so many lessons in life. I blame her for being a lying bitch who took advantage of me, but I also will be the first to acknowledge I ignored every warning sign as well. In this case, I don;t think it was my penis doing the talking, but my heart, which was vulnerable and she saw an opening.

This was seven years ago, and since then i moved cities, met Mrs CD, started my own business and a family. And my mates came back to admit they were worried about me but couldn't work out what the hell i was doing. Any thankfully nobody gives a hit about who I am... then again, I would also never live my life through Instagram.....but I urge everyone out there to stay safe!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
How about during the week the police releasing a statement "after new information has come to light"

Seriously? No one even thought to do a BG check on this woman before taking action after her initial statement?
It calls into question the police process for supporting an AVO. Surely before issuing an AVO you would require the woman (or person alleging the violence) provides confirmation of their own identity.

It would appear that in this case the woman has either not been required to prove her identity or she provided the police with fake identity documents.