News Reynolds charged with DV

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gotta feel sorry for Josh for getting involved with such a piece of work. She's fucked with the poor blokes head big time as well as taken money under false pretences. She a narcissist straight up!
I do for sure. At the same time, Josh would be kicking himself for being so naive in the first place in regards to never seeing a doctor together regarding the baby etc. All of this shit should have been nipped in the bud ages ago.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone so quick to slam the bloke always seemed like a good bloke and deserved to start a family he would have been shattered when she allegedly lost those baby’s don’t blame him if he did lost his shit once it all came out no gash should do that to any bloke .
If Josh had time for u he would probley hand u his last dollar

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do for sure. At the same time, Josh would be kicking himself for being so naive in the first place in regards to never seeing a doctor together regarding the baby etc. All of this shit should have been nipped in the bud ages ago.
I agree, he should have seen the red flags. Though I must say in the past I missed the signs when it came to my ex, she is also a bit of work but not to Josh's ex missus extent. But Josh's flags from our point of view seem pretty obvious.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow so it was the same chick all along. I hope all of this coming out royally fucks her life. What a psycho.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I have dated some peanuts in my time but this chick takes the cake.
Imagine knowing a chick as one name then seeing her with someone semi famous using a diff name.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow so it was the same chick all along. I hope all of this coming out royally fucks her life. What a psycho.
Ironic thing is she has hung herself out to dry. If she didn't try getting Josh charged then a majority of this info wouldn't have come out. Guess karma is biting back at her.

Last edited:

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so fucked up. women that do this shit should be locked up. I cant stand the slap on the wrist someone gets for ruining someones reputation and making up lies like this. Josh probably should have seen the writing on the wall with her earlier but i think we all know he has a heart of gold and unfortunately that seems to have got him into a horrible situation. Poor bugger I wouldnt wish any of that on my worst enemy

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute nut bag
Nrl need to grow some balls and support Reynolds
A bloke with 2 glass eyes can see what’s happening
your correct , if JR story is true , they have to back him 1000%

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This shit boils my blood so bad, if it was me and I know some might not agree, but I would’ve knocked her the fuck out even if I had to go to jail. This horrible human fucked with his emotions so hard and played him so bad I feel sorry for the bloke.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A friend I know used to be married to a woman who has played him badly for years. They're supposedly got two kids togeher who don't bare any resemblance to him, but in spite of being cheated on and physically abused by her a couple of times that I know of, he'll drop everything if she shows any signs of interest in getting back together with him. He was actually dating a really nice woman a couple of years back when his ex got wind of it and deliberately threw spanners in the works.

In saying all of that this woman Josh got mixed up with seems to have similar traits, but to a higher level. Seems from that clip that she's a complete con artist that took things a bit too far in this case when she thought that Josh was going to be a great cash cow for years to come.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I was told the story a couple weeks ago. This chic has some high profile victims on her growing list. A swans superstar is 1, a married politician is another before the swans star. Video didn't look good for Reynolds but the full story is going to crush his bitch.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who would have thought a basket case like Reynolds would hook up with a girl who was more mentally unstable than he was. Lmao

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Two fake pregnancies with twins both times. That bloke was put on show. What about her parents?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do believe Josh is the victim here but in no way is he innocent.... sorry but if you're out banging prossis then you deserve trouble

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I do believe Josh is the victim here but in no way is he innocent.... sorry but if you're out banging prossis then you deserve trouble
Mate that’s not right.

That’s like saying a woman who gets with a man who has hit women deserves it if she gets hit herself. Talk about victim blaming.

We also don’t know the circumstances under which they got together. He might not have known about her reputation

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate that’s not right.

That’s like saying a woman who gets with a man who has hit women deserves it if she gets hit herself. Talk about victim blaming.

We also don’t know the circumstances under which they got together. He might not have known about her reputation

That depends... does the woman know that he has hit women before? There was also that incident that Josh and others were indirectly involved in at the Illinois a few years ago... if you hang out at dodgy places/ with dodgy people, trouble will ensue... and you have to deal with the consequences

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That depends... does the woman know that he has hit women before? There was also that incident that Josh and others were indirectly involved in at the Illinois a few years ago... if you hang out at dodgy places/ with dodgy people, trouble will ensue... and you have to deal with the consequences
Ok, so if it was your daughter, would you just say, sorry honey its your own fault?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor Josh. Women like this lunatic just make it harder for real victims of domestic abuse or rape.

This woman has dragged Josh's name through the dirt, put him and several other guys through a living hell and she deserves to be given a sentence herself for extortion and faking medical records.
Jessica Peris contacted the Roosters to demand 6 months of SKD's salary, plus a new car, plus an ongoing pension or else she would go the cops highlighting the incidents SKD supposedly did to her. The clubs response to this lying slag was "you should immediately inform the police".

I agree these situations detract from the real victims of domestic abuse, but we cannot sit by and allow these con-artists to get away with this shit.

I remember one in the UK where a bloke was charged with a sexual attack on budding film star and all he did was slightly brush past her moving through a train station. Here's the story - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...he-has-undergone-mental-torture-a6867366.html

People cannot be allowed to make these types of allegations anonymously as they are devastating to the accused, even if proven innocent.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, so if it was your daughter, would you just say, sorry honey its your own fault?
if she willingly got with a guy who she knows has a history of hitting women, yes... but if I DID have a daughter, I wouldn't raise her to be an idiot.