No Source Dogs has started recruiting for 2021 more to come watch this space

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
No guessing here the dogs are on the recruitment drive 2021 plenty in the cap , Dogs are in the building stage to become top 4 contenders
I freaking hope we can. Would love to be a dominant team once again. Seems like it's been years since those days.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I freaking hope we can. Would love to be a dominant team once again. Seems like it's been years since those days.
It has.. but it’s been a long wait, we’ve all been patient an stuck by our doggies and as I’ve always said.. we will be at the top once again. And from all talk, it seems like it’s all starting to look good, don’t mind waiting another couple years.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Egg me please :tonguewink:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They will sign
Josh ado Carr
Resign Wakeham
David Fifita is close
Fifita about to re sign with broncs cleary as I suspected you were just guessing,I seriously have no idea why so many post their dreams as fact ,specify id love us to sign these guys or i have an actual source ,then people will have alot more respect.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t forget people had a source that The Thommo deal fell over and it didn’t.. plus the article I read said that Sydney clubs have lost interest so broncos are going to offer him a shorter 2 year deal. If we were interested we could blow the broncos out of the water.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t forget people had a source that The Thommo deal fell over and it didn’t.. plus the article I read said that Sydney clubs have lost interest so broncos are going to offer him a shorter 2 year deal. If we were interested we could blow the broncos out of the water.
Yeah but it isn't worth paying him 1m and giving him a long term contract. We're only allowed to do that for spine players and even then elite spine players are well into the million. That's what everyone is saying anyways.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but it isn't worth paying him 1m and giving him a long term contract. We're only allowed to do that for spine players and even then elite spine players are well into the million. That's what everyone is saying anyways.
Dangerous assumption for any player/position in my view. Look how Foran has worked out for us.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dangerous assumption for any player/position in my view. Look how Foran has worked out for us.
Yeah agree and I think it maybe be worth taking a punt on arguably the best young forward on the planet compared to a heavily back ended deal on a guy who was busted... I don’t say this lightly but Fifita is in the SBW mould at the same age.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah agree and I think it maybe be worth taking a punt on arguably the best young forward on the planet compared to a heavily back ended deal on a guy who was busted... I don’t say this lightly but Fifita is in the SBW mould at the same age.
As in Fifita will walk out for more money?
In the south of France? :-).

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
As in Fifita will walk out for more money?
In the south of France? :-).
Hahaha... nah I just meant his impact on a game at such a young age he breaks through the line has footwork offload and speed he’s a real talent.. Id rather the club throw cash at someone like that if they were going to...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha... nah I just meant his impact on a game at such a young age he breaks through the line has footwork offload and speed he’s a real talent.. Id rather the club throw cash at someone like that if they were going to...
I know mate - just couldn't help myself when you made the comparison to $BW. :-).
I can't see Fifita leaving Brisneyland but who knows - and not even sure we need him now we've got Thompson.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I know mate - just couldn't help myself when you made the comparison to $BW. :-).
I can't see Fifita leaving Brisneyland but who knows - and not even sure we need him now we've got Thompson.
Yeah it’s a stretch isn’t it... not number 1 priority agree but if we let Tols go I still think we are one good prop away from having a really strong rotation.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it’s a stretch isn’t it... not number 1 priority agree but if we let Tols go I still think we are one good prop away from having a really strong rotation.
Yep. Tols most likely to go I think but I wouldn’t rule out a short extension. With the speed of the game ever increasing it must be getting harder for the bigger boys especially post 30 years like Tols.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AGREE !!!!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Succession plan for Jacko.
He signed for 3.
Bring fifita here 21 and can play with Jacko for 2 and he can show him the bulldog way.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He signed for 3.
Bring fifita here 21 and can play with Jacko for 2 and he can show him the bulldog way.
Jacko signed for 3 but he's still got this year on his existing deal, so 4 years or end of 2023.
So you see Fifita anywhere other than front row when you say replace Jacko? Or Bulldog spirit is what Jacko adds?
Overall, maybe...

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He signed for 3.
Donks paid his bribe for him to get him out of a Bali gaol...he ain’t going anywhere

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind where he plays he is that good.
Pick the best 13, then find positions for them.
Replacing Jacko $$$, and future captain
Jacko signed for 3 but he's still got this year on his existing deal, so 4 years or end of 2023.
So you see Fifita anywhere other than front row when you say replace Jacko? Or Bulldog spirit is what Jacko adds?
Overall, maybe...