Israel Folau has joined the Catalan Dragons

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
In other good news, NRL missed the rego deadline for a Marti Gras float this year :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
How come theres been no openly gay players since Ian Roberts?
Who are the gay NRL players these days?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Folau would've been better off glassing his wife then posting an anti-homosexual post. That's the state of the world we live in.

The guy is hounded like he is some sort of criminal. Really disappointing that we weren't in the hunt for his signature and we all know it's because the club would get backlash from sponsors having a fit over his social media account.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Folau would've been better off glassing his wife then posting an anti-homosexual post. That's the state of the world we live in.

The guy is hounded like he is some sort of criminal. Really disappointing that we weren't in the hunt for his signature and we all know it's because the club would get backlash from sponsors having a fit over his social media account.
The state of the world we live in?
Whats that, crucify everyone who puts a foot out of line in the high tech social media when in reality no one gives a fuck what his views are, shame high profile sports stars posts make the front page.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think homosexuals are as big into the NRL as Todd and the gang would like unfortunately

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The state of the world we live in?
Whats that, crucify everyone who puts a foot out of line in the high tech social media when in reality no one gives a fuck what his views are, shame high profile sports stars posts make the front page.
Inglis gets a referral for drink driving from Todd.

Folau believes marriage is between man and a woman only. Yet the media constantly bash Folau and sponsors would abandon us if we signed him.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have a gay ref, does that count. Also, pretty sure there are a few lezzos in the WNRL, actually I guarantee it!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

That and the NRL made it clear they wouldn’t register his contract

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not too bad he will make probley 250k so 500 in Aussie dollars plus his rugby settlement and all his donations he has come out of all this smart and rugby Australia is fucked now

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not too bad he will make probley 250k so 500 in Aussie dollars plus his rugby settlement and all his donations he has come out of all this smart and rugby Australia is fucked now
RA has been for a number of years now. Michael Cheika jumped a sinking ship.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
RA has been for a number of years now. Michael Cheika jumped a sinking ship.
RA is in trouble?? That's news to me...
RC.jpg
Seriously, Rae is the NRL's best employee (if you get my drift)...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
lol 'a few'?

Womens sport is literally ruled by lesbians.
Your post will make my baby Eugenie cry :sob::sob::sob:

SHIT. Cry. I just reminded myself of one of the most hideous things I've ever seen on this forum.

Cry.jpg

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

The fact that they allow a guy like Matt Lodge who terrorised a family and could potentially have scarred a child for life back in speaks volumes about Todd and the gang

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That and the NRL made it clear they wouldn’t register his contract
They say a lot of things.. Would have been interesting to see what would have happened had Souths enquired about him

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I dunno :/ His "brand" has suffered severe reputational damage and is poison now with advertisers due to 30%? of the general public having very strong anti gay bashing views, 30%? having a view that he has the right to say what he likes and 40%? thinking what a dumb arse for wrecking your long term career and employment prospects for such a dumb reason.

Meanwhile he has made 10 million out of it so may be happy.

Who knows :grinning: