Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Live Games will be:

Wigan vs Warrington at 6:45am Friday.

St Helens vs Salford at 6:45am Saturday.

Toronto vs Castleford at 1:30am Monday.

Leeds vs Hull at 3:45am Monday.

Games repeated during the day.

SBW expected to make his debut for Toronto.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Predicting SBW plays no more than 9 games.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yippie... Just quietly would probably rather watch a reserve grade comp.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_9987.JPG

I watched the game Live. And tbh hate him or love him, but blaming him for the loss or for not providing an impact cause of what he is earning is absolutely stupid. The entire team was getting dominated after the first 6 minutes. And then chucking him on while there were 16 or 18 points to 4 down I can’t remember exactly but gee whiz hasn’t played the game in almost 6 years and is playing in honestly the most Khara team ever literally, forwards was getting rolled and couldn’t bend the line at all. half Josh McCrone was he’s usual Best Matt Frawley 2.0, couldn’t generate momentum and they couldn’t hold a fucking ball.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I want to give Super League a go this season so I watched Wigan v Warrington and highlights of other games.

They really don't have that dominate forward who could come and be top tier over here anymore.

The Aussie guys playing there look like they just don't care.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 12931

I watched the game Live. And tbh hate him or love him, but blaming him for the loss or for not providing an impact cause of what he is earning is absolutely stupid. The entire team was getting dominated after the first 6 minutes. And then chucking him on while there were 16 or 18 points to 4 down I can’t remember exactly but gee whiz hasn’t played the game in almost 6 years and is playing in honestly the most Khara team ever literally, forwards was getting rolled and couldn’t bend the line at all. half Josh McCrone was he’s usual Best Matt Frawley 2.0, couldn’t generate momentum and they couldn’t hold a fucking ball.
The fans have a lot of expectations on SBW, and so there should be. He's not going to to walk on water, but if you're going to take that sort of coin, specifically compared to the average first grade schmuck (he's making more than the rest of the team combined), you should be pretty much be up there for man of the match honours every week. This is like David Beckham going to LA Galaxy - guy was making a million bucks a week. I can see resentment building in the squad.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone notice the atrocious "play the ball" for almost all tackles, over all games so far?
Terrible.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I remember 2013
SBW first league game for Roosters in 4 years and Burgess owns him

Fast forward to October SBW holding the trophy

Don’t judge on one game

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I remember 2013
SBW first league game for Roosters in 4 years and Burgess owns him

Fast forward to October SBW holding the trophy

Don’t judge on one game
He’ll likely do better than his first game but the difference now is he’s 34 and been out of RL 6 years - a slightly tougher assignment in adjustment.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Heard he had george burgess hands lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will deff be following this year like most years..!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is good so only an idiot would say he won't come good.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Paying him that much money was always sheer lunacy. He would have signed for a third of the money. They had a 12 person auction against themselves...

I love the owners dedication to spending big and trying to make Toronto legitimate, but this wasn't the smartest way to go about it and was mainly a publicity stunt. Hopefully for their sake, $BW doesn't miss half their games like he always does and starts playing better soon.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
She wanted some SBW, Some Big Willy :laughing:
Or Septic Bloated Wang. She would of dined out on a few of those in her ho heyday.
How's the outfit the stupid moll dressed old Davey Warner in on Xmas Day?! Pussy-whipped sap looked like one of those monkeys dancing in front of the grinder organ in the cartoons of yesteryear. images (3).jpeg images (3).jpeg images (4).jpeg