Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we win our next 6 games then we’ll only need a draw against Man City in the 7th game to win the title.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope you ***** don't choke BUT I want you to lose one game so you don't beat our Invincible record.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope you ***** don't choke BUT I want you to lose one game so you don't beat our Invincible record.
Bro it’s been 30 long fucking years. If we are going to break our drought don’t begrudge us if we do it in style and make one hell of a statement. Because if we do win it undefeated you know what the next target will be don’t you? .... Back to Back !!!!
Just like the Wengers invincible Gunners team that revolutionised how Football was be played years ago, we are doing the same right now under Klopp Changing the way Football will be played in this decade.
Thanks you in advance, for understanding. lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'll take the EPL-UCL double if it means you keep your invincibles record.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but would he do everything else bobby does that makes us tick?
He doesn't have to do a single thing else if he's scoring that many goals. Firmino is excellent but he isn't the best in the world.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'd rather you boys win the EPL but just lose 1 game ffs.

You're like 6 games ahead you greedy bastards.

Have a heart, us pea shooter fans have nothing but that run.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah but would he do everything else bobby does that makes us tick?
Agree. Firmino is the best in the world for our team. Pivotal. Thinking of replacing or putting a goal scorer in his position so we'd 'get more goals' is absolutely ridiclous. Sorry. The way we play is because of him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'd rather you boys win the EPL but just lose 1 game ffs.

You're like 6 games ahead you greedy bastards.

Have a heart, us pea shooter fans have nothing but that run.
You're a mess atm mate. I laugh at United but at least they've got money behind them. I just can't see you getting out of your mess with your current board. Will be interesting seeing what Arteta does in the summer as I'd think he'll need to clear out a fair few players and make some unpopular decisions.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
22 and rising . Who would have thought this would be our response after last season. Many thought we were dealt a psychological blow last season not winning it having only lost once, and that it would affect the players .
But our response has been resounding.
Man city and Leicester to drop more points also.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
22 and rising . Who would have thought this would be our response after last season. Many thought we were dealt a psychological blow last season not winning it having only lost once, and that it would affect the players .
But our response has been resounding.
Man city and Leicester to drop more points also.
It's out of this world.

We didn't sign anyone pre-season. Not a player. While everyone around us strenghtened.

We had injuries straight out with Allison in a position we've always been weak in.

Long-term injuries to Gomez, Matip and Lovren. Left us with only 2 fit centre backs for an extended period.

No attacking minded midfielders with OX, Keita and Lallana all injured for extended periods.

Dire fixture congestion being the only club in first flight history to play in 5 different compeitions within 30 days. Had to play complete youngsters team in Cup as no other option.

The fact this team is still unbeaten is beyond remarkable. When people get over the fact they hate Liverpool they'll hopefully acknowledge this as it's something you'll never seen again. People talk about challenging the Invincibles? I couldn't care less. I want to win the CL also personally. Rest players late in the year and focus on that.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's out of this world.

The fact this team is still unbeaten is beyond remarkable. When people get over the fact they hate Liverpool they'll hopefully acknowledge this as it's something you'll never seen again. People talk about challenging the Invincibles? I couldn't care less. I want to win the CL also personally. Rest players late in the year and focus on that.
Back to Back CL. Why not. Whose better than us left in the CL? Who wants to play us in a knockout home and away tie? Nobody.
The fact that we are sorting out the PL in record time will actually help our CL campaign. It will allow Klopp to rest players and concentrate making a 3rd consecutive CL.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Back to Back CL. Why not. Whose better than us left in the CL? Who wants to play us. In a knockout home and away tie? Nobody.
The fact that we are sorting out the PL in record time will actually help our CL campaign. It will allow Klopp to rest players and concentrate making a 3rd consecutive CL.
On our day I don't think there are any teams better than us. Team now seems to be gelling in attack a little more. Injured players coming back. I have my concerns about the defence but would imagine they'd be more switched on come the CL games?

Not going to come out and say we'll win it though but definitely think if we get the PL wrapped up it's something we need to concentrate on.

It's been a great season but I want more. I want a legacy. A dynasty.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People saying the league is weak this year ...

Average points after 25 games over the past five seasons:
2nd place- 52
3rd place- 50

This season...
City- 51
Leicester- 49

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jones set to become our youngest ever captain.