21* Joe Gomez
18 Fernandinho
18 Ederson
18 De Bruyne
Wow must get the ballon dor for that or a trophy do you

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How beautiful is this what we are witnessing . We are now playing in cruise control on our way to winning the title. We lift a gear when we want to score, score the goal and then drop a gear and cruise again until we decide we want or have to score again.
We’ve basically forgotten how to lose .
Can’t argue watching this brilliant Liverpool football team , we are being spoilt rotten watching the current European champs and current world club champs cruise to the premier league title.
And let’s put the PR bullshit to the side. Liverpool FC are the 2019/20 Premier league champions in the month of January.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look how much better Mo plays when his heads up looking to link up with teammates instead of trying to shoot 100% of the time. Easy win and we got Fabinho, Keita and Jones some sneaky minutes.

Wonder what Klopp will do Sunday morning with the team? Maybe look to start Fabinho and/or Keita?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Look how much better Mo plays when his heads up looking to link up with teammates instead of trying to shoot 100% of the time. Easy win and we got Fabinho, Keita and Jones some sneaky minutes.

Wonder what Klopp will do Sunday morning with the team? Maybe look to start Fabinho and/or Keita?
Fabinho and Minamino for Ox and Origi.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Agree about Mo. Hopefully that was the start of some beautiful form from him as he's so devestating when on it.

Gotta imagine that at least Fabihho will start? Or maybe not with the 2 week 'break' coming up. Maybe he'll start a similar team to Tuesday just so there's no other major injuries? Hard to say.

Personally I'd give Ox a rest at the very least. On the fence with Fabinho personally. I'd like to see Keita start and get back into some rythm. Love him as a player ... when he's not injured!

Nice having so many players available now!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On another note, got a bad feeling about tonight

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wowzers. Great pull. Best pull iv had is scream firmino. Idiot me sold him straight away. Biggest regret
He isn't as good as previous years but he's untradeable and I finally packed him so I'll try and use him as much as possible. Now to try and pack my first icon haha.

I'm keen as for tonight, rarely ever get nervous for our games anymore lol.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
7 more wins lads. 7 more wins. And that's only if City win every game .... BRING IT ON

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For the record I thought Saints were great. 4-0 is a big win but we could've easily had a few scored against us. Wasn't an easy game which makes the scoreline even more impressive.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our counter attacks in the 2nd half carved them up . Some very good football in patches .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our counter attacks in the 2nd half carved them up . Some very good football in patches .
Yes. Frightening thing is that I think we can play a lot better. A little bit lazy in defence at times but you've got to admire this team. People honestly can't hide from the fact that we've currently got the form of no other team in history.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So fucking good