Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why is nobody on here talking about your major signing?!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Coz we don’t dribble on.....
How’s ya jap signing going that you scousers were raving about?
His been pathetic
No not at all.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Ole fails to make the top 4 after spending 200 million plus in one season questions will have to be asked.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is nobody on here talking about your major signing?!!
Well he tore Liverpool a new arsehole in a preseason game last year so I immediately have warmed to him. Want to see how he fares in the PL though

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he tore Liverpool a new arsehole in a preseason game last year so I immediately have warmed to him. Want to see how he fares in the PL though
I like to see how he goes in a full strength mu team
Can’t expect him to carry the lot straight away
Pogba Mctomminay back and rashford I think he could be damaging allowed to play his own game without being the main man

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Coz we don’t dribble on.....
How’s ya jap signing going that you scousers were raving about?
His been pathetic
The one that chose Liverpool over your lot? That you guys were hoping would sign for you but he signed for us as soon as he knew of our interest?

He's doing OK. Typically it takes new players at Liverpool 1/2 a year to settle in. I'm not worried about him in the slightest.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like to see how he goes in a full strength mu team
Can’t expect him to carry the lot straight away
Pogba Mctomminay back and rashford I think he could be damaging allowed to play his own game without being the main man
How'd you feel the game went today? Underwhelming I've gotta say. Remember watching United and hating the fact you guys were awesome in how you attacked teams. Tore them apart. Constantly signed strikers and made them into megastars.

These days you can barely create a chance or get a shot on target. Shame how the mighty have fallen ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How'd you feel the game went today? Underwhelming I've gotta say. Remember watching United and hating the fact you guys were awesome in how you attacked teams. Tore them apart. Constantly signed strikers and made them into megastars.

These days you can barely create a chance or get a shot on target. Shame how the mighty have fallen ...
Btw. Thought Shaw did well again that 2nd half. As I said to you before, he did well against Liverpool also. For your sake hope he stays fit as he seems to be turning things around the fat bastard.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Wolves dominated for 1st 20 mins
Then arm wrestle for next 30
We missed 3-4 good opoturnities, but when your number goal scorer out and best midfielders on long term injury’s ya will struggle

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The one that chose Liverpool over your lot? That you guys were hoping would sign for you but he signed for us as soon as he knew of our interest?

He's doing OK. Typically it takes new players at Liverpool 1/2 a year to settle in. I'm not worried about him in the slightest.
I never read one thing that we wanted him on any united site or YouTube
And we were linked to my fuckingdog for a transfer
Only the shitty daily mail uk said it and another shitty tabloid lol....
His fucking shit mate, the jap bloke was a poor signing, admit it
You blokes raved about him too, as did every pool supporter
Fernandes very good in first outing, him and wan bissaka best on pitch, and will only get better with pogba Mctomminay rashford back
Good to see Dalot get a few minutes

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wolves dominated for 1st 20 mins
Then arm wrestle for next 30
We missed 3-4 good opoturnities, but when your number goal scorer out and best midfielders on long term injury’s ya will struggle
In the last 11 matches Wolves have kept 2 clean sheets. Both against Man U. In the last 2 months Southampton, Watford and Brighton have scored twice against Wolves. Both Newcastle and Norwich scored.

When will you stop making excuses and be honest with yourself. You can't keep blaming the fact you've got 2 players out. Every team gets injuries.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In the last 11 matches Wolves have kept 2 clean sheets. Both against Man U. In the last 2 months Southampton, Watford and Brighton have scored twice against Wolves. Both Newcastle and Norwich scored.

When will you stop making excuses and be honest with yourself. You can't keep blaming the fact you've got 2 players out. Every team gets injuries.
Actually 3 players, and our best 3 and all long term
Take the best 3 out of any team long term and you will struggle
And we beat wolves 1-0 a few weeks ago you donkey.....
But cool story bro, needs more dragons

Shrewsbury

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I never read one thing that we wanted him on any united site or YouTube
And we were linked to my fuckingdog for a transfer
Only the shitty daily mail uk said it and another shitty tabloid lol....
His fucking shit mate, the jap bloke was a poor signing, admit it
You blokes raved about him too, as did every pool supporter
Fernandes very good in first outing, him and wan bissaka best on pitch, and will only get better with pogba Mctomminay rashford back
Good to see Dalot get a few minutes
You need to read more then mate. Mulitple news sites reported it. The only one denying it is a Manchester based paper ...

You're judging one player on a handful of appearances for the club? Fair enough mate but digging your own grave there my friend ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahah cooked ya there.....
In what way? That we beat Wolves and you didn't. Hahaha

Head. In. The. Sand.

Enjoyed the walkout at '68 mins btw. Great show of strength of your supporters against the 'real' issues of the club that you keep harping on about ... ;)