NRL 2020 is looking better already.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my favourite Jamie Soward moments was when he dropped the ball in the semi final for Penrith and all the doggies players gave it to him...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
One of my favourite Jamie Soward moments was when he dropped the ball in the semi final for Penrith and all the doggies players gave it to him...
I lost count of how many games I was at over the years when the chant of ‘Soward’s a wanker!’ Would inevitably break out...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Soward they have not only scraped the bottom of the barrell, they have removed it and dug a kilometer under it to find the shit.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I lost count of how many games I was at over the years when the chant of ‘Soward’s a wanker!’ Would inevitably break out...
you reap what you sow.... shouldn’t have done some of the things he did such as take a dive when Eastwood barely touched him.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you reap what you sow.... shouldn’t have done some of the things he did such as take a dive when Eastwood barely touched him.
Couldn’t agree more mate. Total grub. Even his headgear didn’t like him :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I was trying out the various NRL Podcasts over the last couple of seasons - some better than others. Thought the official NRL Podcast might be interesting - until - host: Jamie Soward. Delete.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I was trying out the various NRL Podcasts over the last couple of seasons - some better than others. Thought the official NRL Podcast might be interesting - until - host: Jamie Soward. Delete.
If you find a good one please share - podcasts are awesome.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If you find a good one please share - podcasts are awesome.
I’m very into podcasts - listen to many on several different topics. Some fascinating stuff.

A bit lacklustre as far as footy goes so far. I’ve tried the Fox Sports one (You Can Take Me Now I Have Seen It All), 6 Tackles with Gus, Triple M etc. This season I’m going to give ‘This Week In League’ and ‘Fifth and Last’ a go and see how they are...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fifth & Last Podcast - The best week to week NRL poddy. The hosts are brothers who played at a decent level and now coach out at Wests.

NRL Boom Rookies - Hosts are flogs most of the time but still good content.

League By The Fireplace - Less serious pod. Good dudes.

Matty John's Podcast

The Scope - Justin Horo, more of chat with various footy players. My favourite chat one

The Ice Project - Isaac John, same as the above.

Talk of the Town - Chad Townsend, same

Fueled By Fire - Sandor Earl, same.

The Locker Room - Denan Kemp, same.

Talking With TK, Becoming Reborn, Halfcast Podcast - various sports stars inc NRL

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fifth & Last Podcast - The best week to week NRL poddy. The hosts are brothers who played at a decent level and now coach out at Wests.

NRL Boom Rookies - Hosts are flogs most of the time but still good content.

League By The Fireplace - Less serious pod. Good dudes.

Matty John's Podcast

The Scope - Justin Horo, more of chat with various footy players. My favourite chat one

The Ice Project - Isaac John, same as the above.

Talk of the Town - Chad Townsend, same

Fueled By Fire - Sandor Earl, same.

The Locker Room - Denan Kemp, same.

Talking With TK, Becoming Reborn, Halfcast Podcast - various sports stars inc NRL
Thank you for that list, appreciate it. Will try and get through some of those you've mentioned.