NRL 2020 is looking better already.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.2gb.com/ray-hadley-and-bob-fulton-make-major-announcement-on-radio-future/

Ray Hadley and Bob Fulton have announced they will step away from the Continuous Call Team, after more than 30 years.

Founded by Ray in 1987, the show has dominated the ratings for three decades, first at 2UE and then switching to 2GB in 2002.

Rugby League immortal Bob Fulton has been with the Ray for 32 of the Continuous Call Team’s 33 years, forming an unbreakable bond on and off the radio.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
https://www.2gb.com/ray-hadley-and-bob-fulton-make-major-announcement-on-radio-future/

Ray Hadley and Bob Fulton have announced they will step away from the Continuous Call Team, after more than 30 years.

Founded by Ray in 1987, the show has dominated the ratings for three decades, first at 2UE and then switching to 2GB in 2002.

Rugby League immortal Bob Fulton has been with the Ray for 32 of the Continuous Call Team’s 33 years, forming an unbreakable bond on and off the radio.
Look who steps in though. Bloody Jamie Coward and more airtime for Chris Warren who is an absolute flog

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shit I didn't read that far...
Haha I don’t think it’s in the article but they’ve been easing Soward & Warren in. I can’t stand them both and it’s actually a blessing when Erin Molan is on haha

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can’t see anyone bettering Ray tbh. Don’t like him as a person but called the games well (for radio).

lol Erin Molan, she needs to stay away. Absolute shocking :tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t see anyone bettering Ray tbh. Don’t like him as a person but called the games well (for radio).

lol Erin Molan, she needs to stay away. Absolute shocking :tearsofjoy:
Yup,anyone but Molan..!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH, i completely forget about 4BC (2GB) on the odd occasion when i'm listening to footy on the Radio. I usually just go for MMM who do a decent enough job, and ABC if i'm in the country somewhere.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Hadley still commentating some Channel 9 games?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah he said he would, but when I have too I always have Nein's commentary on mute so Bagdad Bob could be calling the game for all I know.
I wasn't fortunate enough to be around when Frank Hyde was Calling the game, but apparently he was the best caller of the game ever. In my lifetime though it's Rabs without doubt.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can’t believe anyone would even mention her name and blessing in the same sentence. Shows what they know
Nice catty little dig meow but I’d rather her nails on a chalkboard voice than Jamie soward

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah he said he would, but when I have too I always have Nein's commentary on mute so Bagdad Bob could be calling the game for all I know.
Haha. I've done that in the past too.. He really is unbearable. It's pathetic that you'd have an ageing shock jock who no one can stand and who has a very limited knowledge of the game commentating your prime time TV broadcasts..

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't fortunate enough to be around when Frank Hyde was Calling the game, but apparently he was the best caller of the game ever. In my lifetime though it's Rabs without doubt.
Rabs was good, and I stress was, but he's so bloody senile he keeps getting players names mixed up. I remember throughout 2013 he kept getting Topou and RTS mixed up. I mean christ, one's 9 foot 8 and the other is a New Zealand smurf.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. I've done that in the past too.. He really is unbearable. It's pathetic that you'd have an ageing shock jock who no one can stand and who has a very limited knowledge of the game commentating your prime time TV broadcasts..
100% agree.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Rabs was good, and I stress was, but he's so bloody senile he keeps getting players names mixed up. I remember throughout 2013 he kept getting Topou and RTS mixed up. I mean christ, one's 9 foot 8 and the other is a New Zealand smurf.
Fully agreed! He was the king of confusing El Masri and Utai also lol.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Haha I don’t think it’s in the article but they’ve been easing Soward & Warren in. I can’t stand them both and it’s actually a blessing when Erin Molan is on haha
Bloody Soward, THE most punchable head in the history of NRL.

Don't make me angwee, you wouldn't like me when I'm angwee......images.jpeg