News Former NRL star Brett Dallas has been threatened with jail time for stealing

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So if he has been caught stealing 10 times in 12 months, how many times has he done it and got away with it?

Seems to me he has a new full-time job as a thief.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the brett dallas I remember would never have got caught, now he has been caught 10 times, its a shame tbh

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the brett dallas I remember would never have got caught, now he has been caught 10 times, its a shame tbh
25 years ago, he was the fastest man in league so wouldve been quite difficult to catch, even with a coffee table under his arm.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s very sad. I’ve known Brett since he came to Sydney and lived with the Andersons. He did electrical work at a few of my places a few years back and did a great job.
I hate drugs and what they do to the people not strong enough to avoid them. Lots of people have tried to reach out to him but we can’t help him. He’s a lost cause unless he can change himself. I wish him all the best
We lost my brother just over a year ago because of that shit drug. He was never the drug type, tried it a few times when working as an interstate truckie and that was all she wrote.
In just under 2 years lost pretty much everything and killed himself after his house was raided and he was facing serious time. We did everything we could to help him, but in the end the drug had taken it's hold and not even his 3 kids could save him.
Once that shit takes a hold of a person they're as good as dead, well the person you knew is as good as dead.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We lost my brother just over a year ago because of that shit drug. He was never the drug type, tried it a few times when working as an interstate truckie and that was all she wrote.
In just under 2 years lost pretty much everything and killed himself after his house was raided and he was facing serious time. We did everything we could to help him, but in the end the drug had taken it's hold and not even his 3 kids could save him.
Once that shit takes a hold of a person they're as good as dead, well the person you knew is as good as dead.
Very sorry to hear that mate. It must be very tough on you and your family

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My condolences to you and your family mate.

The kids are usually the worst affected.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoping to read he broke into Steve Roach’s house and stole his first test jumper.

Poor bloke copped a hammering for swapping his with a Kiwi.

Felt it might of been one of the reasons he went overseas.

I wish him well.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Hoping to read he broke into Steve Roach’s house and stole his first test jumper.

Poor bloke copped a hammering for swapping his with a Kiwi.

Felt it might of been one of the reasons he went overseas.

I wish him well.
Fuck you'd be ballsy to break into Blocker's place. The big unit would still be psychotic even at his age!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
He was caught trying to steal a coffee table, I think walking out of a shop with that under your arm your gonna get busted, I would have loved to hear his reason for stealing a coffee table 'im having a cappuccino out the front and had nowhere to sit the cup'
Stashed the table down the front of his pants and when asked by shop staff what was in his strides he said "fuck off I've just got wood".
Hope he can turn his life around although it sounds like he's pretty far gone.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol ***** on a "disability" pension that will fucking do me.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's sad when you think about it. He was one of the greatest wingers of his time, went to the ESL far too early, make a quick million over there, fell into the wrong crowd, then lost it all.

I mean this genuinely, they he needs help FAST. If he doesn't receive it, I do not even want to think where he'll end up.

I hate to say this but jail time might actually be good for him to keep him clean off the stuff.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's sad when you think about it. He was one of the greatest wingers of his time, went to the ESL far too early, make a quick million over there, fell into the wrong crowd, then lost it all.

I mean this genuinely, they he needs help FAST. If he doesn't receive it, I do not even want to think where he'll end up.

I hate to say this but jail time might actually be good for him to keep him clean off the stuff.
we will have to agree to disagree on this one wahesh I have no sympathy for the bloke at all, he had far more opportunity than most and he made a decision as an adult to use ICE knowing full well the potential impact on his life and career.sad yes,but a predictable outcome and now tax payers are footing the bill.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know a chick who is on a "disability" pension for being an alcoholic. She is also an ice addict, a complete ****, an oxygen thief and should have been locked up numerous times by now with shit she has done but keeps getting out of it somehow.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My condolences, same story here mate, 10 years ago and a different drug but the same result.

One thing to remember is you can never help someone who doesn't want it, no matter how hard you try.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
He has a dis-abilty to act like a normal hardworking, law-abiding citizen. In today's PC world that translates to "let's give them a free, taxpayer-funded ride". Welfare seriously needs to be looked at, too many oxygen thieves around receiving money for doing fuck all.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My condolences, same story here mate, 10 years ago and a different drug but the same result.

One thing to remember is you can never help someone who doesn't want it, no matter how hard you try.
Reminds me of the Heath Ledger, Geoffrey Rush and Abbie Cornish film Candy ..
Rush's character: "When you can stop using, you don't want to. When you need to stop, you can't."

If you haven't seen it, I would recommend giving it a look.
**Trigger warning for those who have interfaced with addition**

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I remember when he lived in georges hall with the andersons..married the chick sally next door..the good old days..the mcgradys lived around the corner..gavin hill lived near bass hill plaza..i remember sitting behind peter moore at church in georges hall on a sunday morning..he was coughing up a storm..made my day when i got to shake his hand and say"peace be with you"..times have changed

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could imagine him at 7/11. Grab a pack of gum a d he's off up the street. Hard to catch.

The shop owner would have trouble catching him I reckon.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I remember when he lived in georges hall with the andersons..married the chick sally next door..the good old days..the mcgradys lived around the corner..gavin hill lived near bass hill plaza..i remember sitting behind peter moore at church in georges hall on a sunday morning..he was coughing up a storm..made my day when i got to shake his hand and say"peace be with you"..times have changed
St Mary's?