Curtis scott

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if he has a gut full of something then tried to hit a cop he's fucked for a long time

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who’s looking like the ‘loosers’ now, Wendy?

What’s the status of that death warrant?
Horse as usual not comprehending what's written.

I wrote if that was the outcome of us getting BJ rather than Scott. I gave my opinion that I would have preferred Scott. If BJ had of eventuated I stand by what I said at the time. We would have looked like losers IMO.

In hindsight we got neither and we're glad of it but at the time most on here never said that Scott was a dckhead so it wasn't an issue brought into the evaluation of strengthening the team when those posters were being discussed.

Heaps of posters on here could be just as much of a smartarse and re-post your old posts and say nah nah nah nah nah like you Horse, but aren't as childish or vindicive.

Grow up and stop trolling through old posts to try and get your jollies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Horse as usual not comprehending what's written.

I wrote if that was the outcome of us getting BJ rather than Scott. I gave my opinion that I would have preferred Scott. If BJ had of eventuated I stand by what I said at the time. We would have looked like losers IMO.

In hindsight we got neither and we're glad of it but at the time most on here never said that Scott was a dckhead so it wasn't an issue brought into the evaluation of strengthening the team when those posters were being discussed.

Heaps of posters on here could be just as much of a smartarse and re-post your old posts and say nah nah nah nah nah like you Horse, but aren't as childish or vindicive.

Grow up and stop trolling through old posts to try and get your jollies.
No Wendy, you’ve once again come out with one of your trademark doom and gloom statements/forecasts which is yet again well off the mark.

Even after I hosed down the Leilua signing talk back in November you still carried on with it, to the extent where you suggested a Board ‘death warrant’ was looming based on what you perceived they were up to.

How about you give a bit of credit to our management who have astutely performed their due diligence in this situation.

And I’m more than happy for you to call me out on anything I say whenever you like.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No Wendy, you’ve once again come out with one of your trademark doom and gloom statements/forecasts which is yet again well off the mark.

Even after I hosed down the Leilua signing talk back in November you still carried on with it, to the extent where you suggested a Board ‘death warrant’ was looming based on what you perceived they were up to.

How about you give a bit of credit to our management who have astutely performed their due diligence in this situation.

And I’m more than happy for you to call me out on anything I say whenever you like.
Sorry Horse I don't see why I should take as gospel truth you hosing down any issues re the club. In fact far from it.

I will still keep having my own views.

The Leilua/Scott situation or our club's interest in them was never stated as a known fact and we all just come in here with our opinions on IF it happens or doesn't. I never said it was a death warrant (unless it was true re signing Leilua) and it was in response to someone else mentioning death warrant beforehand.

That was my response, along with many others, on this topic and every other thread that comes up.

No one knows the truth of rumours until it happens or otherwise.

Get over it and go troll someone on the Roosters site.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

You’re wrong

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Can you explain how you hosed down Leilua?
Is that why he went to the Tigers?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you explain how you hosed down Leilua?
Is that why he went to the Tigers?
I said he wouldn’t be coming here, we had zero interest.

Why he went to the Tigers, you’d have to ask him.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have to give it to our club they are not going for just any player on the market. Even though the crap media links us with every player available. I have been told we have money for a top line player. So we are interested when the right player comes along. Curtis Scott had his problems and our club to their credit did there homework. Securing our loyal and dedicated players was their priority. That’s the best and only way to run a business. Congrats to them well done.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to give it to our club they are not going for just any player on the market. Even though the crap media links us with every player available. I have been told we have money for a top line player. So we are interested when the right player comes along. Curtis Scott had his problems and our club to their credit did there homework. Securing our loyal and dedicated players was their priority. That’s the best and only way to run a business. Congrats to them well done.

at least somebody here gets it.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like what the club has done, it gets frustrating at times but like you know we just hang in there

You have to have a good group of personalities if you want them to give 110% for their mate and the jersey... one dickhead in the team can be very disruptive for the entire playing group.

I'll be the first to admit that I was really wanting us to go hard for Latrell, but looking back I am kinda glad we pulled out... We don't need the carry on when we need our guys focusing on their footy

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You have to have a good group of personalities if you want them to give 110% for their mate and the jersey... one dickhead in the team can be very disruptive for the entire playing group.

I'll be the first to admit that I was really wanting us to go hard for Latrell, but looking back I am kinda glad we pulled out... We don't need the carry on when we need our guys focusing on their footy
Some off these guys have got problems and the fact that their club lets them go is a warning to all.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why even bother posting? Feel free to support your posts with facts and evidence
No need. Nothing out of your mouth is ever facts. You just think it is

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Same. I wanted Latrell at first, but when he started trying to scab money off us and other clubs, I knew that if we signed him, he would have been Tony Williams 2.0.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No need. Nothing out of your mouth is ever facts. You just think it is
Not even sure which facts you’re arguing over here mate.

I said in November that Leilua wouldn’t be signing with us. He’s now signed with the Tigers. Yet you’re still here arguing about it.

Sorta feels like that time where I told you and many others that Holbrook was zero chance of being here this year but you still tried to tell me otherwise.

Enjoy the rest of your evening Sleeky.

Last edited:

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not even sure which facts you’re arguing over here mate.

I said in November that Leilua wouldn’t be signing with us. He’s now signed with the Tigers. Yet you’re still here arguing about it.

Sorta feels like that time where I told you and many others that Holbrook was zero chance of being here next year but you still tried to tell me otherwise.

Enjoy the rest of your evening Sleeky.
Everyone knew. Every animal on my farm knew.

Are you sure one of your aliases isn’t Nasheed?