Reaction score
That was a big lot of dribble
Let’s remember klopp dome notjing for 4-5 years
He wouldn’t of lasted at United coz they would of sacked him in that time frame
Problem is ole won’t get 4-5 years of crap
Or will any manager at United

Klopp finished 8th first season
Would of been sacked
Love it. LOVE IT!! Let's talk about facts here my dear friend.

United would've sacked Klopp for making 2 cup finals in his first 1/2 a year at Liverpool without him spending any money or having a full pre-season? Really? Nah, surely not :grinning:)

After Klopp's first 18 games into his first full year at Liverpool and after 70m on new players we were 2nd. Let's not forget he made 2 cup finals at the end of the 2018/19 season.

After Ole's first 18 games into his first full year at Man U and after 145m on new players you were 8th (now 5th). Let's not forget that he didn't win any of his last 6 games in the 2018/19 season having 13 goals on him.

To my mind the key to this little riddle is this. With a full preseason under his belt, plus spending 140m + has Ole improved the team? Has he shown growth? It's clear to a blind man that Klopp had a vision and approach to winning, which was evident in his results.

You honestly think in 3 years time Ole will have Man U undefeated in the league 16 points above 2nd with a game in hand?

Leave it out mate. Get your Man U glasses off and realise that it's pointless comparing the two.

Let's just focus on Ole. Has he improved the team? He brought in 2 defenders. Has your defence improved?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They sacked mourinho after Europa win, and 2nd
You think 2 shiity cup finals would impress......
It’s not Liverpool mate lolololololololol

Amd Rogers took em to 6th sacked bought in klopp who took em to 8th
Did he improve that team straight away.....
Nooooooo
He was worse

Give any manger the gig for 5 years at a Chelsea man city Liverpool or united nd they will win something

But when you sack them after a year or 2 or 3
That’s no time to build a squad you want

Took klopp half a decade.......
United won’t give any manger that amount of time

Last edited:

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They sacked mourinho after Europa win,

Nooooooo
He was worse
Did you and do you agree with the sacking of mourinho?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They sacked mourinho after Europa win, and 2nd

Nooooooo
He was worse

Give any manger the gig for 5 years at a Chelsea man city Liverpool or united nd they will win something

But when you sack them after a year or 2 or 3
That’s no time to build a squad you want

Took klopp half a decade.......
United won’t give any manger that amount of time
So, at the end of this year WHEN Ole's won nothing, had the worse start of any manager at Man U, not got top 4. Do you think he should stay? Seriously?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So, at the end of this year WHEN Ole's won nothing, had the worse start of any manager at Man U, not got top 4. Do you think he should stay? Seriously?
Worst start yes, depends we’re we finish at the pointy end

Snags a 4th with this team yes

5th or 6th mehhh

Any lower move him on, but then your back to square on and it’s been on repeat since fergie left
At some stage you have to give a manger time to build a squad
Instead of 1or 2 years
Imagine if you blokes sacked klopp after shit start
He finally got the team he wanted
Took him longer than most good mangers but he got there
No one rated the bloke and even wanted his head after the first season

They wanted fergies head 2-3 seasons in
How’d that turn out
You Liverpool blokes should know about how you start and where u finish are 2 different things lol
View attachment 12807

Last edited:

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
No one rated the bloke and even wanted his head after the first season
I rated him and I was Fking burning he went to Liverpool as I follow bvb and he did great there. He should of come to United...

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes. I can honestly say that if Klopp were in charge of Man U atm you'd be doing much better. I just can't get my head around how blind you guys are.

Look, do you even know the squad Liverpool had when Klopp arrived? He took over halfway through the year without signing anyone and managed to get us to two finals. It's like you think he had an absolutely brilliant team to start with. He took over because we were playing like crap, remember? Halfway through the season without adding anyone, nor havin ghte ability to train properly with them.

Our defence included players like Mingolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Sahko, and Moreno ... I wish supporters would actually give Klopp credit for what he's done rather than to talk down his achievements and try to claim he's had a magnificent squad from the very beginning. No ....

Compare that to Maguire, Wan-Bissaka, De-Gea, Lindelof, Shaw, Williams you had against Liverpool 2 games ago. Come on mate. You can't say Man U have a worse defence on paper. You spent over 250m on that defence alone. Klopp had rubbish to start off with, let's be honest.

As for Allison being the only meaningful absence. Really? We lost Matip for a majority of the season and he's still injured. He was in the team the 2nd half of the year and was better than VVD in many games towards the end. Then the guy, Lovren, that stepped into his place when he was injured got himself injured for 8+ games so we went to our 3rd and last choice centre back. Fabinho was in absolutely magnificent form. Standout player and I think a majority of fans would say he was probably the best before he got injured. All of us were shitting ourselves when he was out. We don't have attacking midfielders so having that option is absolutely massive. To lose Ox and Keita, the two potential sparks in midfield, was a huge huge blow.

Do I understand that you're playing with certain players below the required level? What I understand is that the manager should be getting the best out of the players he has. He isn't. And if you think he is, you're crazy. Pogba was playing absolutely trash for you guys, you know that. Hhe's talented but rarely showed it for United. Losing Rashford was bad but that's very recent. You've been gash with him in the side.

You give credit for Ole getting rid of players. Fair enough. But then you refuse to aknowledge that he hasn't bought enough or well? Strange mate. With the players you have you should be doing much much better. Yes, you're coming 5th but if you want to kid yourself that Ole is the right guy for you then OK.

Am I an expert on Man U? All I know is that you're shit :grinning: But being serious, of course I don't know as much as you. No doubt you're having injury problems and that doesn't make it easier for Ole. But you've been shit all year mate. All year. Your defence, which has enough players, is getting worse. Even though you injected 130m into during the summe so that should be your strongest part of the team. That's down to the manager. There's no hiding from it.

I'm happy for him to stay! Just stop comparing him to Klopp or Liverpool as it's completely different worlds.
Mate I give Klopp a lot of credit for getting Liverpool to where they are but that didn't happen over night, he had early teething problems, needed hundreds of millions and most importantly time to get them challenging. Thats not a dig at Klopp but thats what every manager needs.

For all we know, Ole may win a cup this year and make top 4, we still have 40% of the season to go, and if that happens when then you'll have to consider this campaign a success based off what was expected of us. He took over in December last season when we were already out of the league cup, he managed to lead us to victories over Arsenal and Chelsea in the FA cup and only losing to Wolves which you can hardly dig him out for and managed to knock out PSG in the champions league without Pogba and then only losing to Barcelona in the next round. We are still in every cup this year and a chance at all of them.

You can't blame Ole for the lack of signings, he's made it clear that we need players but its public knowledge how incompetent our board is, we are talking about the same board that waited until Fellaini's release clause of 23 million ended only a week later to sign him for 28 million, or rejecting Mourinho's proposal to buy Maguire for 50m only to buy him for 75 million a year later. Our line up against Burnley still had players from the Ferguson era, we've had 4 managers since then....

There are better managers out there but the reason us Man Utd supporters want Ole to remain in the job is because we know that no matter who comes in to replace him will face the same issues and have to deal with the same board, we can't keep on going through manager after manager, Ole has only been in the job for just over a year and we need to give him atleast another year to see if he is up to it when he is able to sign more than just three players.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate I give Klopp a lot of credit for getting Liverpool to where they are but that didn't happen over night, he had early teething problems, needed hundreds of millions and most importantly time to get them challenging. Thats not a dig at Klopp but thats what every manager needs.

For all we know, Ole may win a cup this year and make top 4, we still have 40% of the season to go, and if that happens when then you'll have to consider this campaign a success based off what was expected of us. He took over in December last season when we were already out of the league cup, he managed to lead us to victories over Arsenal and Chelsea in the FA cup and only losing to Wolves which you can hardly dig him out for and managed to knock out PSG in the champions league without Pogba and then only losing to Barcelona in the next round. We are still in every cup this year and a chance at all of them.

You can't blame Ole for the lack of signings, he's made it clear that we need players but its public knowledge how incompetent our board is, we are talking about the same board that waited until Fellaini's release clause of 23 million ended only a week later to sign him for 28 million, or rejecting Mourinho's proposal to buy Maguire for 50m only to buy him for 75 million a year later. Our line up against Burnley still had players from the Ferguson era, we've had 4 managers since then....

There are better managers out there but the reason us Man Utd supporters want Ole to remain in the job is because we know that no matter who comes in to replace him will face the same issues and have to deal with the same board, we can't keep on going through manager after manager, Ole has only been in the job for just over a year and we need to give him atleast another year to see if he is up to it when he is able to sign more than just three players.
Spot on, the board owners woodaward are retarted and only use the place as a personal atm

Manchester city owners have put in over 1 billion pounds into the club since taking over, turned em into a power house

Glaziers have taken out over 1 billion in the same time frame
Yet we’re still a huge club
No club in the epl can match our financial muscle... but they have to start putting some of that back in to the joint
Not use it as a credit card

Any other club, and I mean any other club had 1 billion taking out over 10 odd years would be 5 th division

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Get what you're saying mate and it's your club to support as you see fit. Absolutely agree that managers need time to implement their vision so they can create their own culture at a club. So taking that into account can understand what you're saying about ole.

Simply can't stand the comparisons he and seemingly the whole supporter base is putting out with Klopp. It's ridiculous.

Klopp had resurrected Mainz before taking Dortmund to two titles before Liverpool. His CV was top so deserved time, but his vision and style of play was evident for all to see from the very beginning. It was clear to everyone the direction we were going in so everyone was on.board.

I struggle to see such clarity with Ole. Yes, he's has injuries but is his vision for the club clear for all to see? Is his style of play connected to the 'United Way'?

And to be clear, been saying for a long long time that your yankie owners are bleeding you. But you can't argue that they haven't supported the team considering the amount they've invested in transfers. Ole's first full season he spends 140m.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m far from a Woodward fan but what they did to his house is completely out of order. He has a young family and that would have been scary

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m far from a Woodward fan but what they did to his house is completely out of order. He has a young family and that would have been scary
Vicious
End of the day, his taking orders from the owners who pay his wage
Go shoot flares at them lol

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vicious
End of the day, his taking orders from the owners who pay his wage
Go shoot flares at them lol
I think it scared someone because they upped their offer for Bruno twice in a day

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been a while since we beat Man City twice in a season
Not enough goals today tho