News Curtis Scott arrested after Moore Park incident

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate I’m tattooed over all bar feet hands and dick And ass and I have a big lion on me. I resent that

Granted I’ve boxed since I was 13 so eh been told worse.

not to mention it's not a bad tattoo for a footballer... there are some shockers out there... Adam Reynolds and Josh Dugan are covered in them

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
curtis is a very decent young fella, sadly hes had quite a bit go on in his personal life that has caused him issues off the field, not excusing what he did at all, but am saying he needs help before its to late

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
How does this compare to the Dogs Mad Monday??? Surely the NRL would have to come down twice as hard on him and the Raiders! *laughs*

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does this compare to the Dogs Mad Monday??? Surely the NRL would have to come down twice as hard on him and the Raiders! *laughs*

Well we do know that Todd has a clear bias towards at least one green team full of Englishmen

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It seems the guy is a complete lunatic. Some of these players think that they're invincible and can't help themselves. If he keeps this up, soon he'll be out of the league and ending up going off the rails like so many others.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate I’m tattooed over all bar feet hands and dick And ass and I have a big lion on me. I resent that

No offence intended. It was just the first thing that came to mind after seeing that photo

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone still complaining that we didn't try and sign this guy?? Dodged another bullet there I say.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can the people on here who slammed the board/coach etc. for not signing this muppet raise your hand/s.

It seems our due diligence is on track...

Guy seems like a Group 1 flog!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can the people on here who slammed the board/coach etc. for not signing this muppet raise your hand/s.

It seems our due diligence is on track...

Guy seems like a Group 1 flog!
I’ll raise my hand.

Blokes a fucking gun.

Fucked up royally. No doubt.

Still I’d rather that signing and risk termination that montoya or holland and locked into their fucking deals

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was also smashed that he allegedly punched on with cops lololol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Same IVe boxed heaps growing up, did you do amateurs or turn pro? Where and who did you fight for or out of?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll raise my hand.

Blokes a fucking gun.

Fucked up royally. No doubt.

Still I’d rather that signing and risk termination that montoya or holland and locked into their fucking deals
Really? And risk all the negative press we’d cop because of that?

A signing these days is complex, they don’t just look at a couple of stats, these guys have markers around every aspect of a human being, you’ll always have an outlier that fucks the numbers, but you need to have a system of what boxes a person needs to tick that’s good for the club and individual and stick to it.

I’m sure Bellamy has a smirk on his face knowing they dodged that shit, considering they don’t have a sponsor also...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It all goes to their head... !!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Really? And risk all the negative press we’d cop because of that?

A signing these days is complex, they don’t just look at a couple of stats, these guys have markers around every aspect of a human being, you’ll always have an outlier that fucks the numbers, but you need to have a system of what boxes a person needs to tick that’s good for the club and individual and stick to it.

I’m sure Bellamy has a smirk on his face knowing they dodged that shit, considering they don’t have a sponsor also...
Yeh I guess those boxes are working wonder for our sponsors... wait.

Raiders seem to be copping it deluxe. Wait...

Yeh Bellamy was really crushed with Nelson’s fight, maybe Bromwich coke? Wait...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Same IVe boxed heaps growing up, did you do amateurs or turn pro? Where and who did you fight for or out of?
My trainer is a old pro aus champ. He trained another not so long ago for years too, very confident you would know them and if you wish to pm to discuss happy too though out of respect we can keep it there.

Sparred with him and few other blokes who are pro over the years.

Basically was on the cusp of going down the pro line but their is no $ in it in Australia unless your someone like horn who jags a fight with pac, my mate also got a fight in Vegas and still
Made fuck all.

I’m in a unique situation in life where I can provide for my family far better than I could ever accomplish that way. I know what those bloke earn and have for homes and it’s nothing close (not big noting, just answering) plus the wife was pregnant when I had the offer and basically said you can do it and I’ll support you but asked me to answer one question.

Do you want to go to school with your kids as a fighter or as a business man. I made the decision there and then. I love it. I still to do this day train 5 days a week, hell get paid to spar and train others too on the side.

I’ll teach my kids defence. I don’t want him following that career.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Wait a few weeks ago he said he didn’t want to be in Sydney bubble but the **** just got done for assault in the Sydney bubble ahhaha