doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as he gets his d right he will be a weapon

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I dunno what they will do there. I liked the idea of Meaney playing right wing and Remis left... I guess that will hold true for the right edge and Smith and Jayden will slot in on the left
Meaney was on the left last year if I'm not mistaken. So you would think Rain is moves from right wing to centre, and okunbour slots in beside him. Unless they want to have one really tall guy on each side. And with Hoppas silky hands and okunbour power, that could be exciting too.

Last edited:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we know where the smart clubs will be attacking and scoring alot of tries,
But we will blame there salary caps instead of bone headed moves like this one. Lol
Parra 50 us nil

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He was yes. But DinkumDog mentioned something about him switching sides this season
Straight from the horses mouth (no, not @187 :-)) He said he’d done a lot of work with Reimis over the offy and he’s going to move. Of course, no guarantees until Dean names the team...

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haven't gone through the pages, but how did a conversation about Remis moving to centre, shift over to sponge bob and meeting out the back for some fisty cuffs?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haven't gone through the pages, but how did a conversation about Remis moving to centre, shift over to sponge bob and meeting out the back for some fisty cuffs?
Wait. All that got deleted? Damn. Was enjoying the conversation.

I believe, now people can correct me if I'm wrong, but Straight 18 was hitting on some of the lads on here asking to meet out back for some bendover, peanut butter spreading action but they were having none of it because it'd be too messy. Straight 18 mentioned he'd bring his Sponge Bob toy he got when he was 8 (4 years ago) and use that to wipe the mess off their body (mainly backs).

That's as far as I got in the conversation pal ...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait. All that got deleted? Damn. Was enjoying the conversation.

I believe, now people can correct me if I'm wrong, but Straight 18 was hitting on some of the lads on here asking to meet out back for some bendover, peanut butter spreading action but they were having none of it because it'd be too messy. Straight 18 mentioned he'd bring his Sponge Bob toy he got when he was 8 (4 years ago) and use that to wipe the mess off their body (mainly backs).

That's as far as I got in the conversation pal ...
Let's just say that abusing other members and demanding their addresses so he can "abuse" them... That's a big breach of the rules.

Honestly, I was also kind of curious to see where it went but let's face it. The only way that could go is down.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone catch Straight18’s address? I wouldn’t mind heading round for a night on the rum tins with him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let's just say that abusing other members and demanding their addresses so he can "abuse" them... That's a big breach of the rules.

Honestly, I was also kind of curious to see where it went but let's face it. The only way that could go is down.
But down is exactly the way Straight 18 was hoping it'd go? Actually, I'm pretty sure his exact words were "I want someone to go down on me ...NOW!"?