What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished watching Season 4 of Utopia.

I jokingly asked a mate who is a bureaucrat in Canberra if it was a documentary. He said: "pretty close"...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cannot believe I only started watching the office US now. Upto season 5 you can tell it gradually gets more pc as the seasons go past but still like a show for Nazis compared to television today.
Season 1 was killing me lol there’d be no way that would fly today just as Steve Carell recently said it wouldn’t work today due to soys

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cannot believe I only started watching the office US now. Upto season 5 you can tell it gradually gets more pc as the seasons go past but still like a show for Nazis compared to television today.
Season 1 was killing me lol there’d be no way that would fly today just as Steve Carell recently said it wouldn’t work today due to soys
The Mrs has watched every episode 4 times. She's watching it right now. Every night it's either The Office or Cricket.

Great show though. Piss funny.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Mrs has watched every episode 4 times. She's watching it right now. Every night it's either The Office or Cricket.

Great show though. Piss funny.
How fucking good is Steve Carell though. He was recently interviews about a possibility of reviving the show. He goes na not in society today, they’ll take my character Michael Scott way too serious and get offended albeit him being an incompetent boss that shouldn’t be taken seriously lol.

How good was the asian waitresses episode, the **** actually marked one of themmmmmm Hahahaha.
And Toby.... fucking tobyyyyyy haha

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I fucking love The Office Us. So many good characters and the humour is great. I have watched every season multiple times. Definitely some of Steve Carell's best work.

Also, gotta mention Creed, that dude is nuts in the show.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I fucking love The Office Us. So many good characters and the humour is great. I have watched every season multiple times. Definitely some of Steve Carell's best work.

Creed is doing a live show tour of Australia next month.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bro creed actually fools me into thinking that’s actually how he is lol. Fuk I love him

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Freaking AWESOME series. I highly recommend this to any rev head. On Netflix

@ASSASSIN

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
watched 'don"t f#$k with cats" on netflix last night fmd there are some fucked up units on this planet!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just watched Messiah.

Boring as fuck. Plus the cast are either annoying, ugly or annoying and ugly.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
watched 'don"t f#$k with cats" on netflix last night fmd there are some fucked up units on this planet!!
So he kills cats and people to try and be his own version of Catherine Tramell. What a fruit cake he was.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So he kills cats and people to try and be his own version of Catherine Tramell. What a fruit cake he was.
What blew me away was his mother still claiming he was a victim!!! ffs

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone seen the Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix? All kinds of messed up shit that story is.

Bloke was an absolute young Rockstar of the NFL and then things went pretty downhill...

Interesting story.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone seen the Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix? All kinds of messed up shit that story is.

Bloke was an absolute young Rockstar of the NFL and then things went pretty downhill...

Interesting story.
He had CTE, right? It was a messed up story.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He had CTE, right? It was a messed up story.
Yeah, he did, that was controversial when they found that, some didn’t want “his people” to blame that for his actions...

it’s a really messed up but complex story...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
First episode of Picard is up on Amazon Video. Really good episode. The only downside is that it feels like a binge show but the episodes are being released weekly.