No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know if it was bullshit... I reckon he got the inside word that we were interested and made contact. They wanted Lewis we didn’t want to realise him and now Souths shuffling the decks to get him in.
Yes not saying we weren't interested...he made it out that it was factual that he was a done deal and that it wasn't a rumour....

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok storm you win we will give you holland and montoya for jac bloody hell haha

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Farkk I saw it and went photoshop but fuck one can hope

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Melbourne has come out and said they will not release JAC unless they get a player swap or some compensation don’t be surprised if we lose Lewis and get JAC.
The rabbits will trade Johnson or have I and get their man

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
And would still look better in our jersey than most :hearteyes:

what a fucking tease .!!!!!
Ramien, Koroisau and Latrell looked pretty good in our jersey too...

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ramien, Koroisau and Latrell looked pretty good in our jersey too...
Koroisau's backflip is a bit puzzling. I understand he was friends with Barrett, but why go to a club like Penrith where there whole gameplan is pass to Nathan Cleary and hope for the best?

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Koroisau's backflip is a bit puzzling. I understand he was friends with Barrett, but why go to a club like Penrith where there whole gameplan is pass to Nathan Cleary and hope for the best?
not to mention that it's a sinking ship, with a fair amount of their best players bailing over the past couple of seasons

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They offered more money too. They can have him

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
not to mention that it's a sinking ship, with a fair amount of their best players bailing over the past couple of seasons
Yeap we got a few of there players in DWZ, CHN and Katoa. Hec DWZ and CHN have worked out. I hope Katoa works out as well.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeap we got a few of there players in DWZ, CHN and Katoa. Hec DWZ and CHN have worked out. I hope Katoa works out as well.
Yep... it has to be said, Penrith have gone heavily under the radar given the events of the last few years... passing on Bennett for Ivan, a previously sacked coach.. the video scandals, and now the mass exodus... I won't be surprised if they take the spoon this season.. I haven't seen anything special from Katoa, but having said that, I don't pay much attention to Penrith games... either way, what matters is what he does from round 1 onwards

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep... it has to be said, Penrith have gone heavily under the radar given the events of the last few years... passing on Bennett for Ivan, a previously sacked coach.. the video scandals, and now the mass exodus... I won't be surprised if they take the spoon this season.. I haven't seen anything special from Katoa, but having said that, I don't pay much attention to Penrith games... either way, what matters is what he does from round 1 onwards
He went well for Tonga. He might be a surprise packet for us *cross fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.