News Reynolds charged with DV

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He met that chick in Melbourne and had a one night stand with her. She then contacted him later, and came to Sydney telling him she was pregnant with his twins, and obtained the ultra sound photos online. The next day she bashed herself and went to the Police claiming he did it. Then this happens.

So;
  • She bashes herself
  • Breaks into his house, and records him screaming at her and then gives it to the tabloids
This is all premeditated. It reeks of a setup.
Fuck, poor bastard. But tbf, he should have known better

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why didn't she get out of his house ? It's a fair request
Dinkum working on the sequel...how she gets dressed, out the door and down to Fox Central.

Has it been established if it's the same "twins" gf?

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There could be two lessons to be learned:

1. Don't give one night stands you picked up in a strip club your phone number; and
2. Wear a condom.

Call me old fashioned...
3. take the dirt track.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers will be looking for anything to tear up his contract . They’ve been trying to offload him for a while. they will be hoping criminal charges are laid and Reynolds is stood down so they can cut him loose from his contract, which they are paying overs.
What’s more disturbing thing with this whole saga today is the so called fans on west tigers forum. To save some salary cap they make it like he has committed the crime of the century in that video . No wonder the west tigers are a joke of a club

silva

Utility
Reaction score
If it was the girl abusing reynolds headline would be..reynolds breaks in girls house attempted rape

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you feel your rights are violated whats wrong with having a dummy spit?
Who knows what the fuck?
This is the problem with the cyber age, everyone tries to make everything a public trial and it ends up an unfair scrutiny.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not looking good for Reynolds. Which side do you think Greenturd will take?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he doesn't wear cardinal and myrtle, so I am thinking he is screwed
If he was a South's player Greenturd would write a letter, offer to do a life time of dishes and wipe 8 million off the cap.

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What I have been told by a friend of a friend etc

So the story is

She was a stripper in melb he fucked
After he got back to syd she called and told him she was pregnant he tried to do the right thing Brought her up to syd tried to make a go of it.

They did a baby reveal and everything
A couple weeks after that she said she lost it but he then found out she was full of shit and was never pregnant at all.
Pretty much the story.
It was a one night stand. She’s from Melbourne she contacted him to say she was pregnant. She took fake photos of the ultrasound off the internet to show him.
He said ok let’s make it work come up to Sydney. They did a baby reveal at clempton Park. Blue balloons, twin boys. He was stoked. She then said I lost the babies. He was shattered.
She apparently fell pregnant again, he wanted to go to the ultrasounds she always said no except this one time he wouldn’t take no for an answer. They were in the ultrasound clinic and she went up to the receptionist he caught her handing her a note saying please don’t let him into the ultrasound because he bashes me obviously trying to hide the fake pregnancy.
She broke into his house when he was asleep and broke a door.
She lied about her mother dying.
Before all this came out josh tried to put an avo against her, he went to the cops and everything.
Up until 3 days before the story broke she was in Italy telling him she was pregnant with his baby.
I’ve missed a heap more but she is a total fruit loop!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yez took my post down, wants wrong ? Cant handle the obvious hey