News Reynolds charged with DV

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's definitely more to this. When someone tells you to get out of their house (I don't give a shit if you're a man or woman), GET THE F**& out of the house!

If it was a woman asking a man to leave and he didn't, there'd be national outrage.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh wowee

‘You f***ing piece of s***’: Distressing Josh Reynolds footage emerges
WESTS TIGERS

Josh Reynolds hurls verbal abuse towards the woman repeatedly.Source: Supplied
Distressing footage has emerged of NRL star Josh Reynolds verbally abusing a woman.

The Wests Tigers playmaker can be seen screaming obscene abuse at the woman, who’s filming the incident on her phone, calling her a “c***” and a “dog”.

He also tells her to “get out of my house”.

The vision, obtained by foxsports.com.au, runs for 37 seconds and is being shared widely.

“Give me my phone, where the f*** is it?” he demands. The woman then sniffs and says “I don’t even know, Josh.”

Reynolds continues: “Get out of my house. I want you out now. I want you out now or I’m going to f***ing flip it. I swear to go I’m going to flip it,” he says pointing and shirtless.

“Why, what did I do?” the woman responds.

NRL star argues with woman

Reynolds then says, pointing at the camera before moving his arm towards the camera: “You f***ing stormed into me like I’m a f***ing convict you f***ing piece of s***.

“F***ing dog. Why the f*** would I do s*** like that? Why why why?”

The woman says “are you serious” before Reynolds continues.

“You scared the f*** out of me, you scared me... you walked in? You f***ing barged in you lying c***’.

“Oh, wowee,” the woman responds before the video ends with Reynolds asking: “are you serious?”

Fox Sports has approached the NRL for comment.

WOW!!

ROMELO back in the news AGAIN ! INSANITY

I can't believe Joels back in the news so quickly after the last romelo article!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing in it, poor bastard just got caught up with a **** of a woman. Australia is full of them these days, psychotic mad bitches that u cant get rid of. They fuck your life, try and rub your nose in it, get full control of everything then move on to the next poor bastard. Its a real easy way for them to make a good living without having to work.
She set u up bro its pretty obvious.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its pretty clear he is off his head. He is finished....good passion on the field but is housing commission scum

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
"The vision obtained by Foxsports.com.au"

Geez I wonder how it was given to foxsports?

I feel bad for Josh. She's trying to drag his name through the mud.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Hope she cops it through social media.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Theres lots more to this story, on both ends!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy is getting dragged through the dirt so hard. Theres so much more to it thats unseen

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did he just fuk this girl? Doesn’t he have a girlfriend?

NRlol might suspend him for cheating on his girl? He would get 12 weeks for this if he was still a dogs player.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could it be his psycho ex who maybe broke the door down and jumped in his bed !!!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tigers will be looking for anything to tear up his contract . They’ve been trying to offload him for a while. they will be hoping criminal charges are laid and Reynolds is stood down so they can cut him loose from his contract, which they are paying overs.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Went to check the subreddit as soon as I saw the article. I was surprised to see everyone backing Josh up on this.

So many people ripping into the media, which is good to see.
Same thing happened when the whole Mad Monday saga broke out. Everyone was supporting us. I was pleasantly surprised.

Wahesh

Reaction score
"Suck me off you dumb dawggg"

I have forever hated Jayne Azzopardi since this day.

Kes emehh, sharmouta
I know. It wasn't even directed at her. It was directed at another dogs player.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So what’s the full story?
He met that chick in Melbourne and had a one night stand with her. She then contacted him later, and came to Sydney telling him she was pregnant with his twins, and obtained the ultra sound photos online. The next day she bashed herself and went to the Police claiming he did it. Then this happens.

So;
  • She bashes herself
  • Breaks into his house, and records him screaming at her and then gives it to the tabloids
This is all premeditated. It reeks of a setup.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He met that chick in Melbourne and had a one night stand with her. She then contacted him later, and came to Sydney telling him she was pregnant with his twins, and obtained the ultra sound photos online. The next day she bashed herself and went to the Police claiming he did it. Then this happens.

So;
  • She bashes herself
  • Breaks into his house, and records him screaming at her and then gives it to the tabloids
This is all premeditated. It reeks of a setup.
There could be two lessons to be learned:

1. Don't give one night stands you picked up in a strip club your phone number; and
2. Wear a condom.

Call me old fashioned...