No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How can they honestly afford him??
They just bought arrow, latrell and upgraded cook, Murray, Roberts and now chasing JAC.
They only lost Sutton and burgees.
What where they on 3 million?
They are the new age Roosters mate with a bottomless salary cap didn’t ya know?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are the new age Roosters mate with a bottomless salary cap didn’t ya know?
Souths are a professional outfit. They have a good front office making all the right moves and a savvy owner in Rusty who loves the club and the game. They have sponsors and third party sponsors lining up and add to that heavy-hitting and influential 'supporters" aka Packer.

Like the Roosters, they have built themselves to become a powerhouse club both on and off the field and while it's easy to say they are rorting the cap, as a player and coaching staff i can see the appeal of going to a club like Souths over our headcase of a club.

It's easy to say they are "cheating" or "rorting" the cap but the reality is they are doing everything right that we should have been doing.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought GI money went on Gagai and then Jimmy the Jet or are they on lunch money?

Arrow
Mitchell

And possibly JAC in one off season
Without losing a player on roster ie AJ

Fk Me

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pure speculation
There are 3 clubs that seem to have no salary cap and the NRL turns a blind eye to. Players get exonerated at judiciary's, they have half a rep side but they still sit under the cap, they immediately get medical retirements...the list goes on. Its just that obvious yet nothing is ever done.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths are a professional outfit. They have a good front office making all the right moves and a savvy owner in Rusty who loves the club and the game. They have sponsors and third party sponsors lining up and add to that heavy-hitting and influential 'supporters" aka Packer.

Like the Roosters, they have built themselves to become a powerhouse club both on and off the field and while it's easy to say they are rorting the cap, as a player and coaching staff i can see the appeal of going to a club like Souths over our headcase of a club.

It's easy to say they are "cheating" or "rorting" the cap but the reality is they are doing everything right that we should have been doing.
Good on ya mate, keep that head of yours stuck in the sand, or is it your arse I cant quite tell, I’m guessing the later...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good on ya mate, keep that head of yours stuck in the sand, or is it your arse I cant quite tell, I’m guessing the later...
I'm not the idiot who seems to think other teams are cheating because they are successful on and off the field, you should be focusing on your own board and administrations incompetence.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

only difference is that Souths get every wish granted by the NRL, where as other clubs don't have the same luxury

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol come on bro... Jayden Su’a, Ethan Lowe, Baley Sironen and Cam Murray is an origin player Bennett as coach they’ll shit it in the 8 cause they recruit whoever they need.
Mate you've listed 2 nuffies and an aging never was and that's the problem with the scabs pack, it's made up of lots of average. We'll catch up in round 26 and see who was close to the coin.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you've listed 2 nuffies and an aging never was and that's the problem with the scabs pack, it's made up of lots of average. We'll catch up in round 26 and see who was close to the coin.
Deal ! I might not remember mate but hopefully you do ;)

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know if it was bullshit... I reckon he got the inside word that we were interested and made contact. They wanted Lewis we didn’t want to realise him and now Souths shuffling the decks to get him in.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Comon Frankie let's hear about when JAC is coming to belmore...or have u finally realised your story was just bullshit?
It wasn’t bullshit

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My last post, everything is a rumour until it is finalized. Mitchell is finalised will probably announced officially on Monday. Johnston will be finalised in the next week or so to the Tigers and Xerri to the Roosters as well.

I thought it would be fun to come on here and share some info I had, but didn't realise the level of anonymous bullying, just for trying to share information I had. I am brand new to this forum and it makes me sad as a Bulldogs supporter and member, this is how a fellow supporter is treated.
Come back and give us another go we'll soon be putting shit on someone else and your minor drama will be forgotten. Trust me plus we need new posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.