Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Tigers plot to reunite Leilua brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there an all you can eat buffet in the Concord area?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Another one we’ve missed out on :(

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
BJ is useless anyway man. Luciano may turn out to be ok.
I know mate. I was being a smartarse. We walk past a player in the street and miss out on him apparently :grinning:

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hes not even that bad, hes been a powerhouse for many years and is still only 27, but hey fuck signing anyone
why sign BJ ? Is he going to move us from 8-12 to top 4?? Highly doubtful so why waste the cash. I’d rather we went with Remi or one of the kids people are going on about in the centres. No point signing average first grade players from other clubs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don’t get what people are trying to make this a positive for.

Is he a latrell Mitchell? Addo-carr? No!

Is he a fuckload better than holland or montoya? Yes.

Does him moving to tigers strengthen them? Yep.

Nothing positive for us here (for the record I would prefer we don’t sign him due to rocks and diamonds and the $ he wants, though I’m also hoping we sign addo-carr or an elite back) though if he joins Souths or someone we aren’t moving forward.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thank fuck for that. I do feel for the Tigers though. In the last few seasons they've lost Tedesco, Moses, Addo-Carr, Woods, Papenhuyzen, Matterson and Marsters and replaced them with Mbye, Reynolds, Packer, the Leilua brothers and so on..

They continue to produce some serious talent but can't hang onto them and replace them with players past their prime or who just aren't any good on huge contracts that cap fuck the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.