No Source Please no more ...... to the Dogs posts

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mbappé to the dogs, heard it here first.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay to be given another contract extension. He’s a big name to a few kennelers

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree in principle to the ridiculousness of rumours but at the same time this is my source of info on the Dogs and I look forward to the next rumor,. This keeps the Kennel alive and garners plenty of posts which then leads too more posts about other matters.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And he played more games for the Eels than the Dogs but whose counting.
Bulldogs 108
Eels 76
184 games
what you mean is he along with the other 3 being Jarrod McCracken, Jim Dymock and Jason Smith defected to the Eels while still being contracted to the Bulldogs for more money.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bulldogs 108
Eels 76
184 games
what you mean is he along with the other 3 being Jarrod McCracken, Dean Pay, Jim Dymock and Jason Smith defected to the Eels while still being contracted to the Bulldogs for more money.
It was during super league. I’m not sure if you followed the game then but a lot of things happened then

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep joey leilua on his way to tigers. he kinda looks like willie mason we should have got him

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs 108
Eels 76
184 games
what you mean is he along with the other 3 being Jarrod McCracken, Dean Pay, Jim Dymock and Jason Smith defected to the Eels while still being contracted to the Bulldogs for more money.
Yeah still sticks in my crouch especially when certain members refer to him as a true Bulldog. He has tainted bulldog DNA at best. Don't get me wrong I was excited when Pay first signed on as coach but the last couple of season's results and head scratching decisions as our head coach have caused me to re-asses. You know on those numbers Eels fans can claim that Pay has their DNA also.

Last edited: