McGregor vs Cerrone

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow. Credit when due. Conor showed up and displayed a perfect performance.

Reminded me of the Eddie Fight perfect.

Looking forward to seeing more

2020 is going to be a great year for boxing and mma fans. A lot of great fights to look forward too.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fighting a guy coming off 2 losses a nice gift for connor and good for ratings till he gets punished by a decent fighter again khabib will destroy him again if they ever fight again
I don’t think you’re given Conor enough credit for what he displayed.

Sure, Cowboy was coming off 2 loses. But he still fought through the rounds and lost.

Conor didn’t even allow Cowboy to throw a single punch due to his instant pressure.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at a party with fans and couldn’t watch as Foxtel channel was stuffed even though he prepaid. He rang Foxtel and got an Indian who was no help and hardly spoke English. Anyway if I would have gone for a quick piss before it started I would have missed the fight. I’m more interested in Horn vs Tszyu a real fight which I know can finish in the first round, but doesn’t involve grappling on the floor or viciously elbow ing someone’s face to a pulp, call me old fashioned if u want.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
As soon as that head kick landed you knew Cowboy was fucked. Rocked his world and McGregor smelt blood from there.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right
Was a shame he was in such good shape for a fighter not in his league

Should have been khabib.
I think khabib is worried to take on the Mac again
Hmm I don’t know... 28-0 you wouldn’t think he’d fear too much.. Hope they run it back and Conor is switched on like he was today last time was a disaster for him.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Hmm I don’t know... 28-0 you wouldn’t think he’d fear too much.. Hope they run it back and Conor is switched on like he was today last time was a disaster for him.
Last time was embarrassing for him with how quickly he tapped out. Talked it up saying to Khabib "you're fighting a REAL man now!", yet he shit his pants once the choke locked in and tapped out quicker than nearly anyone I can remember, female fighters included. Humiliation.
Don't like Khabib much but would love to see him destroy Conor again.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Exactly right
Was a shame he was in such good shape for a fighter not in his league

Should have been khabib.
I think khabib is worried to take on the Mac again
Mac lost to the best in the business Khabib is on another level.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Wow. Credit when due. Conor showed up and displayed a perfect performance.

Reminded me of the Eddie Fight perfect.

Looking forward to seeing more

2020 is going to be a great year for boxing and mma fans. A lot of great fights to look forward too.
McGregor went for the haymaker and missed, cowboy grabbed him and got shoulder charged until he busted his nose It was all done by then the kick was the cherry on top.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mac lost to the best in the business Khabib is on another level.
Absolutely right,
Khabib is in the box seat and deservedly so.
But don't be so sure about him beating Mac in a rematch.

Mac learns and improves all the time.

I think Mac can beat khabib.

And I think if they fight soon Mac would win and win by knock out

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely right,

Don’t disagree and I do like Khabib but he is so boring to watch.

The rematch, Conor with adjust his training camp and I think will beat him as well.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Last time was embarrassing for him with how quickly he tapped out. Talked it up saying to Khabib "you're fighting a REAL man now!", yet he shit his pants once the choke locked in and tapped out quicker than nearly anyone I can remember, female fighters included. Humiliation.
Don't like Khabib much but would love to see him destroy Conor again.
It was embarrassing for him no doubt still is... didn’t tap out to the 4th round though bro, plenty don’t make it that far against Khabib last fight Porier got mauled round 1 and 2 tapped round 3. That’s how good Khabib is...

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love watching the guy fight. Not sure on him outside of the ring as he has done some dumb shit, but I don't buy into the whole WWE match hyping and usually just watch the fights rather than the build up.

Conor is obviously world class, not too many people make Aldo, Alvarez and Cowboy look like they don't belong in a cage.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Khabib mauls Conor AGAIN. Beating a washed up Cowboy in good fashion doesnt mean you're ready for the best in the business.

Khabib has taken every single opponent down and it will be no different in a rematch. And we all know what happens when Conor hits the Mat it's panic stations and tap tap tap.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The rematch, Conor with adjust his training camp and I think will beat him as well.
Unless he magically turns into an all world wrestler over night he will get taken down at will, like every single other Khabib opponent get ground and pounded then tap again to what ever sub Khabib slaps on him.

Khabib is Conors worst nightmare tbh. Enough striking to keep Conor honest and all world grappling and take downs for days.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Absolutely right,

No way Mac will win you think Khabib won’t improve?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Put Conor against any top fighter he will lose, he went for the haymaker straight from the bell and missed, cowboy just grabbed him and Conor just shoulder charged him and busted his nose it was all over from there,
Even cowboy said his never seen that move before.
It was pure luck that Conor was in that position.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Put Conor against any top fighter he will lose, he went for the haymaker straight from the bell and missed, cowboy just grabbed him and Conor just shoulder charged him and busted his nose it was all over from there,
Even cowboy said his never seen that move before.
It was pure luck that Conor was in that position.
Jose Aldo
Eddie Alvarez
Max Holloway
Chad Mendez
Nate Diaz