Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blue boost kept his name and his husbands
Sir Helmut scoffer ringus rectus the 3rd

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Root sluts and hookers. It's a lot cheaper than marriage and better for your mental health lol :p

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Proud of you mate for standing your ground! Many cucks these days do not and obey whatever the woman says or asks, not me though, if my surname and tradition is not good enough for my woman then they are not worthy to marry imo and that’s exactly what I tell them. Adam came first not Eve, it’s what GOD wanted and no woman has the right to change it no matter how brain washed they are from modern idealism!
@PowerfulWhaman

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Proud of you mate for standing your ground! Many cucks these days do not and obey whatever the woman says or asks, not me though, if my surname and tradition is not good enough for my woman then they are not worthy to marry imo and that’s exactly what I tell them. Adam came first not Eve, it’s what GOD wanted and no woman has the right to change it no matter how brain washed they are from modern idealism!
Love it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When my ex remarried she wanted to change our kids last name but she tried sugar coating it by saying she would hyphenate it. My son already had 4 names, not to mention they are my blood not her husband's. In the end she threaten to take me to court to change it. I said get fucked see ya there.

We never ended up going to court. She just didn't like the fact that she has 4 kids with two different last names so she thinks people look at her badly for it.

Anyway, she end up divorcing the guy and going back to her maiden name. So in the end for all the fuss she made was for nothing anyhow.
Fuck bro I feel for you. But I don’t want to at the same time coz you seem like a guy who actually has some balls and needs no sympathy. Absolute mad lad for sticking your ground.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My wife kept her own surname. TBH, it was part laziness, part for work and part meh.

I don't see the point of hyphenated names. It's having a dollar each way.

I guess it's up to the individual couple really. My wife has suggested changing now we have kids. It's really up to her as it won't affect me (our son has my surname)
Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Lazy? That’s just being cucked.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf I thought I was reading a post I made without realising lol. The guy even references Adam and Eve. Absolute mad lad
Lol Thats just me mate, I believe in old fashioned values and traditions and don’t let any woman dictate to me otherwise! I’m proud to be a man because real women need a real man who values those old school ways without being controlling, I’m blessed with the type of real women in my life ( wife and daughter ) who agree with my values and aren’t too proud or brainwashed to admit they need a man in their life to run the house like a man has and always done in the past.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the cook don’t take your name your a softcock
She’s thrown down the law and you’ve bitched it and said “ok”

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If the cook don’t take your name your a softcock
She’s thrown down the law and you’ve bitched it and said “ok”

When I left school one of my first jobs was metal fabrication and construction.

The guy who I worked with is Bolivian and was married to an Argentinean lady.

One day in the van I noticed he had some of her mail and it all had her maiden name.

I went back up and interrogated him to be sure I didn't assume wrong they were married?

He confirmed they were indeed married.
I was going to shake my head and say dude wtf you marry her?

If I ever get married that will be one of the first questions I'd ask when putting the engagement ring on.

If she says she is new age and believes in keeping her maiden name?
I will promptly remove the ring and go put it on either her sister or best friends finger!Lmao

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gee I hope we can sign JAC to add to our collection

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw I've noticed 9 out of 10 times its generally people from the British isles o

Do you think the editor giggled like an immature school boy everytime he got to said fuck?
I would!! :D

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol Thats just me mate, I believe in old fashioned values and traditions and don’t let any woman dictate to me otherwise! I’m proud to be a man because real women need a real man who values those old school ways without being controlling, I’m blessed with the type of real women in my life ( wife and daughter ) who agree with my values and aren’t too proud or brainwashed to admit they need a man in their life to run the house like a man has and always done in the past.
Poetically said bro. Poetically fkn said.