2020 memberships

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: it’s hurting the club but at half way through year things get better for everyone from club to players and supporters . Winning is everything and we are winning . Trust me I know
If/when any of your predictions actually come through we might listen more. In the meantime, 88mph for you.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: it’s hurting the club but at half way through year things get better for everyone from club to players and supporters . Winning is everything and we are winning . Trust me I know
Nasheed did you and David Holland go to the same school?

B. S academy

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats the go with membership. Do they send you a card (like memebership card) etc and how long does it usually take?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Whats the go with membership. Do they send you a card (like memebership card) etc and how long does it usually take?
Yes, as a ‘ticketed’ member (not football club member) you get a membership pack which usually includes various bits of swag (member card, cap, scarf, other bits and pieces). Time taken to receive depends on when you join. This time of the year it’s busy and takes a bit longer - mid year faster. If you join now you should have your kit before the season starts though.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They usually send out the card with the membership packs. It’s just a card that’s similar to a credit card.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, as a ‘ticketed’ member (not football club member) you get a membership pack which usually includes various bits of swag (member card, cap, scarf, other bits and pieces). Time taken to receive depends on when you join. This time of the year it’s busy and takes a bit longer - mid year faster. If you join now you should have your kit before the season starts though.
Hey DD, whats the diff between football club member and ticketed member?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hey DD, whats the diff between football club member and ticketed member?
Ticketed member you can just join yourself online - and depending on what package you take you get game and non-game membership, the membership pack etc. It's basically a season ticket but there's non-game options for those who can't attend most games.
Check here for options: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/membership/packages/

Football club member is a formal member of the club/business - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Rugby League Club.
To join, you need an existing football club member to nominate you and another member to second the nomination. Then the board will ratify it at a meeting and assuming no problems you become a member.
It doesn't give you any game/ticket entitlements - that's above - but you get other entitlements (PM me if you want to know more) and after 3 years you get voting rights to be able to vote for board candidates.
It's not expensive to join and is really designed for those who are interested in the business side of the club as well as the footy team, whereas the ticketed member is largely for those just interested in games.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ticketed member you can just join yourself online - and depending on what package you take you get game and non-game membership, the membership pack etc. It's basically a season ticket but there's non-game options for those who can't attend most games.
Check here for options: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/membership/packages/

Football club member is a formal member of the club/business - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Rugby League Club.
To join, you need an existing football club member to nominate you and another member to second the nomination. Then the board will ratify it at a meeting and assuming no problems you become a member.
It doesn't give you any game/ticket entitlements - that's above - but you get other entitlements (PM me if you want to know more) and after 3 years you get voting rights to be able to vote for board candidates.
It's not expensive to join and is really designed for those who are interested in the business side of the club as well as the footy team, whereas the ticketed member is largely for those just interested in games.
Thanks for taking the time to explain that, appreciate it. Thought id sign on for a QLD povo membership just to add to the numbers, never even thought about it before. I know nothing about the running of the club so that will do me. Im not even that footy smart but love the Dogs. Haven't been to a game since Dogs/Storm pre season trial couple of years back. Maybe Ill get to a game this year.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to explain that, appreciate it. Thought id sign on for a QLD povo membership just to add to the numbers, never even thought about it before. I know nothing about the running of the club so that will do me. Im not even that footy smart but love the Dogs. Haven't been to a game since Dogs/Storm pre season trial couple of years back. Maybe Ill get to a game this year.
Good on you mate. It's not povo at all and the more supporters who sign up the faster the total tally goes up.
Your summary is perfect 'just love the Dogs' - that's the only qualification you need :-)
If you're in Brissy, you can go to the game vs the Ponies at Suncorp later in the year. Not sure if it's allowed for Magic Round - you might have to ask. You also get the early buying window for Origin in Brissy if you want to go to that.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good on you mate. It's not povo at all and the more supporters who sign up the faster the total tally goes up.
Your summary is perfect 'just love the Dogs' - that's the only qualification you need :-)
If you're in Brissy, you can go to the game vs the Ponies at Suncorp later in the year. Not sure if it's allowed for Magic Round - you might have to ask. You also get the early buying window for Origin in Brissy if you want to go to that.
Im considering the Port game actually. Mate has a property down that way, been trying to get hold of him.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, impressed! Had a call last night from someone in Bulldogs Membership, they actually read my comments on why I wasn't renewing. Spoke to me about the 3 and 5 games Flexi memberships, it sounds like they could be applied to different seating areas. Waiting on an email to confirm. Anyone else heard from them?

Go Dogs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, impressed! Had a call last night from someone in Bulldogs Membership, they actually read my comments on why I wasn't renewing. Spoke to me about the 3 and 5 games Flexi memberships, it sounds like they could be applied to different seating areas. Waiting on an email to confirm. Anyone else heard from them?

Go Dogs
No because we renewed :-).
Good that you might find a way forward.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
is there a bankwest only membership ?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just realised that i'll be in Sydney on magic round weekend. Fuck - of all weekends. It's my mate's 2nd wedding, so not huge, but he did fly overseas to attend my 2nd one....

At least there is also a Broncs game a few weeks later (edit, and the tits the following weekend).

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There has been another 1000 members sign up and we are on 9210 now. Its still a very bad number.